The Tariq Nasheed Thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
sorry, i still have the compacity to think for myself. i cant cosign tariq 100% on everything, especially when he's being dishonest w/his arguments

We all can think for ourselves. But having you complain about something that trivial when there were plenty of other things to critique is just petty on your part.

And then in another thread, you were complaining about how he was selling his own products and trying to make it out to be a bad thing.

Last edited:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I called the show up promoting the upcoming lecture for Dr Kaba Kamene aka Booker T. Coleman for June 13th, 14th and 15th 2014 in Fort Lauderdale FL.

We will also be showing a Hidden Colors 1 screening on June 8th at Body, Mind Soul in Hollywood FL.

For those interested and in the South FL area hit me up.

Good thing u posted here (brotha :mjpls:) cuz I was like I couldnt hear a damn thing this nicca was saying when he mumblemoufed up the URL and shyt. Brothers need to get their mouthpieces crisp. :mjpls:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
A lot of those black celebs rely on someone non-black for their money. If they donate to the school or do something progressive for black people, those people higher up will be :usure:.

They're too scared. Plus they want to be on that "new black" bullshyt where they don't see race and don't want to be too "pro-black".

yeah they don't want blacks to see race....but they can see it reallllll good. they do and say anything to keep blacks from helping each too much.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the dude who got cursed out by tariq: THEONENAMEDL.A. - YouTube

He's always calling in instigating beef between tariq and tommy sotomayor because he got beef with tommy.

Dude is bummy and tariq was 100% right about his ass. He's always in the chat room mentioning tommy, he should be banned from the show.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
"She say she want to take it slow/ I'm not that type of guy I'll let you know/ When I see that red light all I know is go" :lawd:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But having you complain about something that trivial when there were plenty of other things to critique is just petty on your part.

it's not petty or trivial, its a major worldview difference. tariq believes the common black man shouldn't dare ask wealthy/rich blacks to re-invest in their communities. i find this ironic coming from a guy that crowd funds most of his projects. blacks that are in the position should invest in their communities and i aint trynna hear any of that "the white man wont let them" bullshyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it's not petty or trivial, its a major worldview difference. tariq believes the common black man shouldn't dare ask wealthy/rich blacks to re-invest in their communities. i find this ironic coming from a guy that crowd funds most of his projects. blacks that are in the position should invest in their communities and i aint trynna hear any of that "the white man wont let them" bullshyt
thats not what he said.

When asked, "why don't rich black people give back?" he says they do give back what do you want them to do. And if you don't have an answer to that, what are you really asking for???

and his crowdfunding doesn't cover nearly most of his costs. Most crowdfunding is used to supplement or draw publicity with larger projects

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats not what he said.

When asked, "why don't rich black people give back?" he says they do give back what do you want them to do. And if you don't have an answer to that, what are you really asking for???

and his crowdfunding doesn't cover nearly most of his costs. Most crowdfunding is used to supplement or draw publicity with larger projects

the caller wasn't good at articulating what should be done because he's a bum, but he didn't ask for anything free. tariq has constantly stated that rich blacks have no obligation to the "community"

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He wrote this on another website:

9HPOjCx.jpg
lol, this shyt is off the hook. smh. There is an entire subculture of lame that I never knew about:ohhh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's pretty obvious why you don't like Tariq Nasheed, but this brother is good for the community. Don't let your white jesus goggles deny you from learning, and supporting a brother who has good intentions for the community.

And honestly breh, how you gonna tell someone to think for themselves?:heh:
rep

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:damn: why he went at dude like that just for asking a question.

:laff: at the ex crackhead calling

Last edited: