The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
She pressing to ride in Tariq car :mjpls:, "accidentally" carrying weed on her knowing Tariq doesn't like being around it :mjpls:, and constantly asking him if he's a "pimp" :mjpls:

Tariq made the right move :sas2:....probably working with one of them blogger/mag wenches trying to get Tariq caught up :patrice:

You summed it right up. She brought weed in the dude car and when he brings up he has a problem with it shes like "yeah i brought weed And What :martin:" She was super out of pocket on previous shows too. She was overdue for being let go.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall know on the Izm Show on Tuesday or Wednesday they gonna have a field day with what happened with Tiger Woods :mjlol: :laff:

I can see Sara's annoying ass cocking her head like a rooster with her fist rolled up ranting about Tiger :mjlol:

Looks like i was wrong guys :troll:

Something came up :troll:

Real shyt though good riddance. We all been around women like Sara who just get under your skin. Not cause she talks alot or anything like that. Every women does that. But she was those types that just just seemed so antagonizing and negative all the time. I said it like 20 times in this thread.

It was funny cause she got even worse after Kris left. You can tell she was trying to be the alpha female and get control over Laila too. Sara one of those girls that talks about how she doesn't get along with girls.

Just so damn hateful all the time. Bougie ass bytch acting as if every guy was sweating her.

Laila better be careful around Tariq :lolbron:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Don't watch the IZM shyt but I guess I'll check this episode out because of the fukk shyt.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Damn this hoe was a bedwench and had weed in that man car and you know the feds can't wait to hem that man up even on stupid shyt

Yeah gotta throw sheisty mufukkas like that in the bushes

You summed it right up. She brought weed in the dude car and when he brings up he has a problem with it shes like "yeah i brought weed And What :martin:" She was super out of pocket on previous shows too. She was overdue for being let go.

Tariq has always been on that no weed, no liquor and no drug shyt. The bedwench sara just proved Tariq's point abiut the weed shyt.

Sara was joking on the last bytch kris for fukking white dudes, but she was doing the same shyt lol. At least that other chick kris was real about her shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kudos to Tariq for canning her, and posting it online so she couldn't twist shyt. Think he was leaning that way anyway cause he slandered her acting outta nowhere on his Sunday ustream show :damn:

Sara: "But you know my dad!"

Tariq: :camby:

:dead:

:jordanhilarious:

61nUHAJOthL._SS500.jpg