The Tariq Nasheed Thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
What are you talking about fam? Read my previous posts.....Ain't no hate in my blood at all. I still watch his shows, just not a fukking tool who has to agree 100% with everything.

I Said the same thing about Umar yearrrs ago and got called the same...exact...thing......

Never said Tariq was wrong in what he doing, but be clear he's a hustler first and foremost. Ain't no need to defend anything I said bro, just pointing out the flaws. Not sure what stung you in what I said. Been listening to Tariq for over 10 yrs at this point. Still sharp and entertaining, just spotting the bullshyt in him trying to Strongarm people to get him $10,000 and pay for his trip to hand out filters when he could get $100,000 and have other folks involved and make it something for real.

So he is not making it real now? You don't believe in him saying he is going to build houses and things?

The gofundme for the Haiti project only brought 7,800 as of today.
Click here to support Helping Hands For Haiti organized by Tariq Nasheed

Again, instead of worrying about if he is hustling for his benefit go start your own.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he is not making it real now? You don't believe in him saying he is going to build houses and things?

The gofundme for the Haiti project only brought 7,800 as of today.
Click here to support Helping Hands For Haiti organized by Tariq Nasheed

Again, instead of worrying about if he is hustling for his benefit go start your own.

I'm not worried about it at all, I supported the man.....Just didn't like how when people wanted to contribute time and assist he's acting like "No Only send ME the Money I got it"

Thats my only complaint. I follow and support dude. Y'all too defensive over nothing.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I'm not worried about it at all, I supported the man.....Just didn't like how when people wanted to contribute time and assist he's acting like "No Only send ME the Money I got it"

Thats my only complaint. I follow and support dude. Y'all too defensive over nothing.

Only thing I heard was someone ask if he would getting a group together to go to Haiti and he said it will take to much time for him to do right now. Maybe, people with see his movie and that will promote people to set up things without him. As he always says why we need to wait on celebrities and so call leaders. People can help Haiti without him. He isn't forcing people to send him money.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing I heard was someone ask if he would getting a group together to go to Haiti and he said it will take to much time for him to do right now. Maybe, people with see his movie and that will promote people to set up things without him. As he always says why we need to wait on celebrities and so call leaders. People can help Haiti without him. He isn't forcing people to send him money.

People have been donating and working with Haiti before him. Folks were asking about the filter company as well and he kept it to himself and just said send him the money, the episode i saw a few weeks ago. Maybe he shared that info since then and I missed it but I support and listen to homie regularly and have been for a long time.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
People have been donating and working with Haiti before him. Folks were asking about the filter company as well and he kept it to himself and just said send him the money, the episode i saw a few weeks ago. Maybe he shared that info since then and I missed it but I support and listen to homie regularly and have been for a long time.

Send me the link to that or you a cac being a devil and you got me to entertain you.

Anybody to stupid to search portable filters shouldn't be worried about it.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about fam? Read my previous posts.....Ain't no hate in my blood at all. I still watch his shows, just not a fukking tool who has to agree 100% with everything.

I Said the same thing about Umar yearrrs ago and got called the same...exact...thing......

Never said Tariq was wrong in what he doing, but be clear he's a hustler first and foremost. Ain't no need to defend anything I said bro, just pointing out the flaws. Not sure what stung you in what I said. Been listening to Tariq for over 10 yrs at this point. Still sharp and entertaining, just spotting the bullshyt in him trying to Strongarm people to get him $10,000 and pay for his trip to hand out filters when he could get $100,000 and have other folks involved and make it something for real.
He talks about helping Haiti, and then in the very same breath says he's only going to a tech conference down there if "they get the bag together." But I'm hating for pointing that out.

Is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic? :mjpls:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, but it just seems random to me

i agree with you in certain respects...i wouldn't pass them in out that fashion. I'd speak to local leaders in the area and figure out a better way of distributing them. All that's going to happen is that those dudes will try and sell them to other people.

with that being said, just doing what he did is better than 90% of the people who come to haiti

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
:stopitslime:

He told people the name of the water purification tablets he gave out the first time he went

and on the 4/23/17 show when he first mentioned the water filters and donations he talked about the lifestraws and the filters he was bringing..he said the name and showed the filters

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Handing out filters to random people on the street is not the way to deal with clean water

selling filters and creating distribution channels would actually create jobs and make it sustainable so that it's not just random people seeing the benefits

I'm aware of him saying he wants to build houses but again if he isn't creating a system that is sustainable and he is just building a few houses for random people then it's just a blip

I'm not saying it's on his shoulders to do these things but he shouldn't misguide people into thinking charity from foreigners is a real way of dealing with issues

The real way is setting up business, which his something he is talks about, so I'll wait for when he does that

But this random street distribution of filters is janky and unprofessional
Shut the fukk and get the fukk up out the thread; bytch made fakkit.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

He told people the name of the water purification tablets he gave out the first time he went

and on the 4/23/17 show when he first mentioned the water filters and donations he talked about the lifestraws and the filters he was bringing..he said the name and showed the filters

yea that's an absolute lie...thanks for checking dude on the misinformation

sometimes i really think some of you nikkas are real agents