The Tariq Nasheed Thread

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Agent #SI184

Haiti people also need clean water. One step at a time my dude. You don't respect Tariq either, if you did you'd know he is trying to set up something to have houses built for people in Haiti which will start business and create jobs.

Handing out filters to random people on the street is not the way to deal with clean water

selling filters and creating distribution channels would actually create jobs and make it sustainable so that it's not just random people seeing the benefits

I'm aware of him saying he wants to build houses but again if he isn't creating a system that is sustainable and he is just building a few houses for random people then it's just a blip

I'm not saying it's on his shoulders to do these things but he shouldn't misguide people into thinking charity from foreigners is a real way of dealing with issues

The real way is setting up business, which his something he is talks about, so I'll wait for when he does that

But this random street distribution of filters is janky and unprofessional

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Handing out filters to random people on the street is not the way to deal with clean water

selling filters and creating distribution channels would actually create jobs and make it sustainable so that it's not just random people seeing the benefits

I'm aware of him saying he wants to build houses but again if he isn't creating a system that is sustainable and he is just building a few houses for random people then it's just a blip

I'm not saying it's on his shoulders to do these things but he shouldn't misguide people into thinking charity from foreigners is a real way of dealing with issues

The real way is setting up business, which his something he is talks about, so I'll wait for when he does that

Being that your dumbass didn't read my one step at a time comment. I stopped reading your post a quarter of the way. You agents think you so slick.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Being that your dumbass didn't read my one step at a time comment. I stopped reading your post a quarter of the way. You agents think you so slick.

you dont have to read anything, but my point is that handing out filters to random people on the street is not a necessary first step

its not even clear that those particular people needed it, how do you assume that any random person on the street even needs a filter

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida

If he did everything you just said,you would still have something to say

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
If he did everything you just said,you would still have something to say

who the fuk are you talking too? ive defended tariq a bunch of times on the coli, i listen to him every week, i have given money to the last couple of projects including the haiti movie, which i think is going to be one the best documentaries ever

this is probably the first time ive said something negative about him on the coli

but handing out filters to random people in haiti is janky and dusty nikka shyt, as he likes to say, he is better off giving money to organizations or making his own organization, or even better creating an actual business to sell the filters

Drones

Visions of $
Daps

How is he supposed to set up a damn business in the brief amount of time he's even in Haiti? Only on the Coli will you have Negroes saying that handing out water filters to people who need them is dusty and janky. "Selling filters and distribution channels" bruh stop, if I need some damn water I don't have time to wait for you to do all that.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
How is he supposed to set up a damn business in the brief amount of time he's even in Haiti? Only on the Coli will you have Negroes saying that handing out water filters to people who need them is dusty and janky. "Selling filters and distribution channels" bruh stop, if I need some damn water I don't have time to wait for you to do all that.

what makes you think those people needed a filter? did they look thirsty?

i didnt say he is suppose to set up a business in a couple of days, i was just explaining my opinion that hand outs and charity are not the way forward

Last edited:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
who the fuk are you talking too? ive defended tariq a bunch of times on the coli, i listen to him every week, i have given money to the last couple of projects including the haiti movie, which i think is going to be one the best documentaries ever

this is probably the first time ive said something negative about him on the coli

but handing out filters to random people in haiti is janky and dusty nikka shyt, as he likes to say, he is better off giving money to organizations or making his own organization, or even better creating an actual business to sell the filters
just chill homegirl