The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i noticed tariq is being sorta hostile towards biracials tonight. i remember there was a time when he wouldnt even use the word, "because we're all black" :mjpls:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i respect and like tariq but this is just horrible, or in his words janky and unorganized

he needs to establish a business to sell those things

haiti doesnt need charity it needs business and entrepreneurs
Beside criticizing others, perhaps you could do something yourself instead of wasting all your free time promoting American imperialism online.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i noticed tariq is being sorta hostile towards biracials tonight. i remember there was a time when he wouldnt even use the word, "because we're all black" :mjpls:
Is this reason number #5000448339 why you can't stand tariq?

For the record, given the fact he married a biracial its preposterous to think Tariq somehow has an issue with biracial. But I'll let you haters cook.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
you dont have to read anything, but my point is that handing out filters to random people on the street is not a necessary first step

its not even clear that those particular people needed it, how do you assume that any random person on the street even needs a filter

It's necessary when you don't have clean water. If I want clean water I would love for someone to help me.

Looking around at the poor conditions of the area and the rough looking gallon jug on the motorcycle and the dirty bottles on the cooler where they are standing around I would say that they need them.

How do you assume that these are random people on the street that don't need them? Show us your pictures on your trip to Haiti.

If he was handing out the filters in the setting of the below video you maybe on to something, but the setting that he is handing them out is completely different. Also, I will post a tune below that you may enjoy.

Last edited:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's necessary when you don't have clean water. If I want clean water I would love for someone to help me.

Looking around at the poor conditions of the area and the rough looking gallon jug on the motorcycle and the dirty bottles on the cooler where they are standing around I would say that they need them.

How do you assume that these are random people on the street that don't need them? Show us your pictures on your trip to Haiti.

If he was handing out the filters in the setting of the below video you maybe on to something, but the setting that he is handing them out is completely different. Also, I will post a tune below that you may enjoy.

I mess with Tariq, but this one is def a scam. There are people here in the UNITED STATES he could set up an organization (he won't do because he wants to pocket all the $) to assist with clean water. He said he wants at least $10,000 to take some filters (he won't disclose the costs of) to Haiti for a day or two.

He also said he doesn't want to do "Group" trips aka taking anyone else to help, after people expressed getting involved to assist with time and their own $.

Setting up an org. here in the US, getting other folks on board donating time and money could legit be something....especially with his network and platform. But that may be too much transparency considering he's doing well just keeping it to himself.

I saw he was asking for Kung Fu experts to do scenes last min and people were submitting their names and saying they'd be down BUT he said You HAVE to Be in LA. he isn't paying for any plane tickets.

I like a lot of his messages and been entertained by him back when it was Mostly Mack Lessons, before he hit his New Lick with Hidden Colors but yeah, gotta separate from the BS regardless of who it is.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mess with Tariq, but this one is def a scam. There are people here in the UNITED STATES he could set up an organization (he won't do because he wants to pocket all the $) to assist with clean water. He said he wants at least $10,000 to take some filters (he won't disclose the costs of) to Haiti for a day or two.

He also said he doesn't want to do "Group" trips aka taking anyone else to help, after people expressed getting involved to assist with time and their own $.

Setting up an org. here in the US, getting other folks on board donating time and money could legit be something....especially with his network and platform. But that may be too much transparency considering he's doing well just keeping it to himself.

I saw he was asking for Kung Fu experts to do scenes last min and people were submitting their names and saying they'd be down BUT he said You HAVE to Be in LA. he isn't paying for any plane tickets.

I like a lot of his messages and been entertained by him back when it was Mostly Mack Lessons, before he hit his New Lick with Hidden Colors but yeah, gotta separate from the BS regardless of who it is.

So you started hating him when he started talking about black history right?

FOH c00n. If you don't think its a good idea to donate, just don't. Posting these long winded diatribes full of lies is pathetic and reeks of crabism.

Seek help.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you dont have to read anything, but my point is that handing out filters to random people on the street is not a necessary first step

its not even clear that those particular people needed it, how do you assume that any random person on the street even needs a filter

i'm haitian...all those bamas out there are drinking bad water

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:francis: people really got a problem with this dude giving out water filters. Like damn, I knew people ain't like him, but people really got an issue with how he decides to be charitable. It may be cliche, but if you got a better plan, then please do it. Link up with the other dudes in this thread who got issues with it and get something happening over there or in Flint.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:francis: people really got a problem with this dude giving out water filters. Like damn, I knew people ain't like him, but people really got an issue with how he decides to be charitable. It may be cliche, but if you got a better plan, then please do it. Link up with the other dudes in this thread who got issues with it and get something happening over there or in Flint.

People out here looking sad and bad running to get a filter and we got a fukker asking "How you know they needed it"... These guys have to be slow can't be that stupid. If those people didn't need it I'm sure they wouldn't have been acting like that.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

That actually takes effort so don't expect any of these clowns criticizing to do that.

Even if he literally went to Walmart, bought 100 filters, flew to Haiti and handed them out to the first 100 people he saw, that's far more productive than many of the clowns have been their entire lives.

Its pathetic the sorry state of the mentality of some of the posters here.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
That actually takes effort so don't expect any of these clowns criticizing to do that.

Even if he literally went to Walmart, bought 100 filters, flew to Haiti and handed them out to the first 100 people he saw, that's far more productive than many of the clowns have been their entire lives.

Its pathetic the sorry state of the mentality of some of the posters here.

Which is why I believe most of these haters are white. N way a black person can see that video and have those thoughts.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you started hating him when he started talking about black history right?

FOH c00n. If you don't think its a good idea to donate, just don't. Posting these long winded diatribes full of lies is pathetic and reeks of crabism.

Seek help.

What are you talking about fam? Read my previous posts.....Ain't no hate in my blood at all. I still watch his shows, just not a fukking tool who has to agree 100% with everything.

I Said the same thing about Umar yearrrs ago and got called the same...exact...thing......

Never said Tariq was wrong in what he doing, but be clear he's a hustler first and foremost. Ain't no need to defend anything I said bro, just pointing out the flaws. Not sure what stung you in what I said. Been listening to Tariq for over 10 yrs at this point. Still sharp and entertaining, just spotting the bullshyt in him trying to Strongarm people to get him $10,000 and pay for his trip to hand out filters when he could get $100,000 and have other folks involved and make it something for real.