The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Sarah's story had more holes than Swiss cheese. She came off as a thirsty sugar baby, those first 25 mins were cringe worthy. :snoop:

Dawg, she followed the scorn black woman text book to a tee.
- called him dusty
- put his business out there and called him cheap (heffa was pissed! over some nails)
- tried to emasculate him, YET SHE GAVE HIM (or tried giving him) THE PUSC!! :heh:
- questioned his sexuality :smh:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg, she followed the scorn black woman text book to a tee.
- called him dusty
- put his business out there and called him cheap (heffa was pissed! over some nails)
- tried to emasculate him, YET SHE GAVE HIM (or tried giving him) THE PUSC!! :heh:
- questioned his sexuality :smh:
FACTS....even if he hit it for 5 seconds lmaoooooo that still counts as a body (one with very minimal effort at that)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
so the blonde head chick was cool with giving the p*ssy up to a bum....
this is why I don't do extravagent shyt....invite to the crib and slay on first chill

I learned that real early in the game. Once you realize chicks will let you smash in the bathroom at the club, you stop going out of your way for some p*ssy

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sarah did say she fukked in the movie theater before on the first row. :yeshrug::russ:

I was like :ehh: when she said that shyt.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
I wonder how peanut feels about him being around so many women. I know she has to be tripping sometime lol

On some real shyt I think tariq would fukk them if it was on some threesome type shyt. He keeps making comments about Sara and Kris together and want to know how they be having sex lol

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Activist, Author and Documentarian Tariq Elite Nasheed visits us on this episode of The Rock Newman Show.

Famous for his "Hidden Colors" series, Mr. Nasheed will go into his his life, the inspiration to create the "Hidden Colors" series and his new project that is receiving wide-acclaim about the Haitian Revolution called, "1804: THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF HAITI". And Tariq Nasheed also offers advice to those wanting to create their own documentaries.

This one is an interview we can't wait to continue after the release of "1804: THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF HAITI".