The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I have 0 idea why tariq has such a hard-on for rooshv

I read the first couple chapters of bang and it's extremely rudimentary. "Looking good helps you get women but it's not 100% looks; other factors matter as well. Don't be scared to talk to women. Get her attention within a couple seconds after you notice her" wow I would have never guessed :ohhh:
Seriously any person who's remotely comfortable in around women knows the majority of bang already without reading it. This isn't exactly some sort of knowledge anyone can trademark.
Also didn't he say the art of macking was satire :usure:

To be honest IDGAF about Rooshv but this claim just seems awfully ridiculous

I am pretty sure they were talking trash about Tariq on the Roosh V Forum and he must of heard. Like I said he has to be monetizing these videos and their is no such as bad publicity

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I am pretty sure they were talking trash about Tariq on the Roosh V Forum and he must of heard. Like I said he has to be monetizing these videos and their is no such as bad publicity
They are, there are a couple of threads on him there. I've been a member there since the days it was all about game and travel, unfortunately it has now been overrun by alt-right bullshyt.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Tariq would treat Tucker, or any white man, the way he treated Tommy Sotomayor? Both Tommy and Tucker undermine Tariq’s personal achievements and slander his name. Tucker doing so on a much larger platform that reaches a much broader audience than Tommy’s. One of these men gets threatened, and his personal space violated. The other gets called, “sir.” Just an observation…
those that undermine their own community and people deserve to be treated lower than low

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They are, there are a couple of threads on him there. I've been a member there since the days it was all about game and travel, unfortunately it has now been overrun by alt-right bullshyt.

I was too. I use to be there too and dudes put me onto Tinder and couch surfing early but yeah Roosh definitely let it go to hell (willingly). I remember when the site got called out as sexist by the Southern Poverty Law Center and actually posting that they needed to take that moment to reflect and Roosh answering that fukk it he was ok with it. After that it nosedived into the racist shyt it is now.

I always wished a few of the dudes on there made a site/forum for Black men. There use to be a decent amount of us on that site

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Tariq is going to interview Miko Grimes:ohhh::blessed:The ether they will spit on celeb sellouts that show:ahh:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
WTF @ 1:43:03 - 1:44:00

“I’m not gonna sit around somebody, in the dominant society, and shyt on another black person.”

LOL, but thats exactly what he did, in front of Vlad, to Tommy Sotomayor...