The Tariq Nasheed Thread

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I'm wondering if Tariq will be talking about any suspected white supremacist at this Christmas party on the ustream, I see a cac

lmao

:russ:
Those FoxNews appearances opened him up to a new level of stalking and trolling from Cacs. I dont even like looking at his tweet threads anymore cause the trolls are posting pictures of pure filth.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy to have to explain to cats that being anti-white supremacy doesn't mean being anti/white people....Plenty of white people who aren't white supremacist....But still a plenty who are.

That's like having to explain how being anti-police brutality doesn't mean your anti-police.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I have 0 idea why tariq has such a hard-on for rooshv

I read the first couple chapters of bang and it's extremely rudimentary. "Looking good helps you get women but it's not 100% looks; other factors matter as well. Don't be scared to talk to women. Get her attention within a couple seconds after you notice her" wow I would have never guessed :ohhh:
Seriously any person who's remotely comfortable in around women knows the majority of bang already without reading it. This isn't exactly some sort of knowledge anyone can trademark.
Also didn't he say the art of macking was satire :usure:

To be honest IDGAF about Rooshv but this claim just seems awfully ridiculous

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I wonder if Tariq would treat Tucker, or any white man, the way he treated Tommy Sotomayor? Both Tommy and Tucker undermine Tariq’s personal achievements and slander his name. Tucker doing so on a much larger platform that reaches a much broader audience than Tommy’s. One of these men gets threatened, and his personal space violated. The other gets called, “sir.” Just an observation…

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I wonder if Tariq would treat Tucker, or any white man, the way he treated Tommy Sotomayor? Both Tommy and Tucker undermine Tariq’s personal achievements and slander his name. Tucker doing so on a much larger platform that reaches a much broader audience than Tommy’s. One of these men gets threatened, and his personal space violated. The other gets called, “sir.” Just an observation…
Did Tucker do this?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Did Tucker do this?

Dig up old content to try and vilify Tariq? Yeah, he did do that...and Tariq complained about it...and then did the same thing to Tommy by posting the above video. I'm not defending Tommy. He's trash. But I've been noticing a pattern of hypocrisy with Tariq here, lately.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dig up old content to try and vilify Tariq? Yeah, he did do that...and Tariq complained about it...and then did the same thing to Tommy by posting the above video. I'm not defending Tommy. He's trash. But I've been noticing a pattern of hypocrisy with Tariq here, lately.
until tucker threatens tariq, like Tommy did, lets say we have a different expectation here.