The Tariq Nasheed Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Andrew Schluz is down to have Tariq on "The Brilliant Idiots" podcast to debate him:

Tariq said he wants to go in there and debate andrew while he is in nyc. He also wants to go on combat jack, taxstone and drink champs

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Andrew Schluz is down to have Tariq on "The Brilliant Idiots" podcast to debate him:

Tariq said he wants to go in there and debate andrew while he is in nyc. He also wants to go on combat jack, taxstone and drink champs
Yes! We need him to do guest spots with all those popular NYC-based Hip-Hop/Urban podcasts when he's out there.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps

That's dope :russ:
I'm wondering if Tariq will be talking about any suspected white supremacist at this Christmas party on the ustream, I see a cac

lmao

:russ:

Tariq has never been anti white :francis:

Y'all cocksuckers always running with that false narrative. He literally reiterated it in a recent show when someone tried coming off like he was.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
That's dope :russ:

Tariq has never been anti white :francis:

Y'all cocksuckers always running with that false narrative. He literally reiterated it in a recent show when someone tried coming off like he was.

fukk outta here can't take a joke :cape:

He went in on his buddy Charlamagne.:whew:

rightfully so, Charlemagne has been c00ning hard lately on Brilliant Idiots.. I can't even fukk with it anymore, Andrew ruins the show and Charlemagne always says

these conversations are very important, but Charlemagne lets Andrew get way too far unchecked, and Charlemagne constantly with the c00nish jokes that make light of racism

I'm not saying he's a c00n but he's acting like one