The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Tariq Nasheed is corny as fukk when he isn't dropping knowledge.

nikka be on some junior high insults, "yea you rubik cube head"...i got some nieces and nephews that would give him that work. :mjlol:

I'll never for the life of me understand how a nikka can be so petty and childish but also so productive as well. shyt is a mystery of life. :ohhh:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq was all over the place on this one. Towards the end he started sounding emotional and crazy. Rare to hear him like that. He shouldn't speak on things out of hearsay and try to spin it to meet his show's narrative.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tariq was all over the place on this one. Towards the end he started sounding emotional and crazy. Rare to hear him like that. He shouldn't speak on things out of hearsay and try to spin it to meet his show's narrative.
what are you talking about? :what:

He literally kept it ALL to industry talk

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are you talking about? :what:

He literally kept it ALL to industry talk
Kept talking about what "they" were going to do to Nate, which he obviously was making up on the fly to become a "us vs. them" narrative. Then of course he plugged Hidden Colors immediately after.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
It's depressing to know that this divide and conquer strategy in the black community works flawlessly. Every black woman I know who follows this story hates Nate Parker and won't be supporting this movie. Jesus H. Christ.

The sabotage worked.
the same way they didn't support Creed or Straight Outta Compton? and both movie became block busters? fukk Those bytches...

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
This smear campaign against Nate is out of this world. You got a bunch of fake outrage women comparing this case to Zimmerman and Wilson case because they got off as if it's the samething. They can't and won't use logically and critical thinking and the mobb mentality also show up. Some keep saying read the transcripts, like the media isn't giving foot notes and bits and pieces of the transcript and forming their opinion from that. Instead of reading the whole transcripts, including the closing statements from the prosecution and the defense team. Nor do they know about the sister that was at the trail that cleared the air about everything.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's depressing to know that this divide and conquer strategy in the black community works flawlessly. Every black woman I know who follows this story hates Nate Parker and won't be supporting this movie. Jesus H. Christ.

The sabotage worked.
The same ones saying that are the same ones who lust after white dikk, and don't you dare bring up how many white men rape women.