The Tariq Nasheed Thread

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Seen, well heard, he was just now putting some of his money in black banks

:jbhmm:

Mite as well stop where u at:lolbron:valid questions & theories about tariq is frowned upon around here:troll:

Maybe he'll move into a black neighborhood next year as well:troll:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
News stations are all about increasing viewership and generating money. They're not concerned with the truth. They're going to keep putting him on because:

This is all about money.

Dr. Drew is just bringing Tariq along because he's saying controversial things which will provoke a heated discussion........which will hopefully go viral and bring ratings..........which will bring Dr. Drew more money.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Well this is productive...

Nothing like some good ol fashioned public infighting to show how easily we can be divided.

:smh::smh::smh:

I pointed out in another thread how it runs contrary to being "codified" in the way he promotes in his videos and speeches.

It makes him come off as a hypocrite and for his supporters who dismiss that type of behavior cultists.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I pointed out in another thread how it runs contrary to being "codified" in the way he promotes in his videos and speeches.

It makes him come off as a hypocrite and for his supporters who dismiss that type of behavior cultists.
Outside of the jokes he had some decent points. But I guess y'all want perfect leaders