The Tariq Nasheed Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Almost 3 hours of heat minus that longwinded lesbian and the final caller.:whoo: It would have only been 90 minutes but the trolls started going in on the races of his wife and mother in law so Tariq got his second wind.
Roland said Tariq is jealous and wants to be him.:mjlol: Did Roland forget he used to be on CNN damn near everyday with an ascot. Roland must know something about his own career arc we don't know.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Almost 3 hours of heat minus that longwinded lesbian and the final caller.:whoo: It would have only been 90 minutes but the trolls started going in on the races of his wife and mother in law so Tariq got his second wind.
Roland said Tariq is jealous and wants to be him.:mjlol: Did Roland forget he used to be on CNN damn near everyday with an ascot. Roland must know something about his own career arc we don't know.
:whoo: I'm listening right now, some caller just called up & called Tariq "bytch-ass" talking about his Mother-in-law is a White Supremacist.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:whoo: I'm listening right now, some caller just called up & called Tariq "bytch-ass" talking about his Mother-in-law is a White Supremacist.
They call up to break up his train of thought and kill the important points he is making. Just his family walking into the room throws him off so insulting his family makes him give out numbers of trolls and keep calling them back to argue for 10 minutes. It happens on here a lot in the comments, racist trolls will deflect in anyway they can if the conversation is good and helpful to blacks. Sometimes they get in early on the first page so now the rest of the thread is people replying to a troll deep in the red on reputation. It happened in the stickied Kaep thread in the Coliseum.

All these TV news shows need to have Bomani or Tariq on if they care about an intelligent factual explanation of the subjects from our peoples side.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The Ponce bit had me rollin :russ:

Tariq getting hoed about Peanut and having mixed breed looking sons :skip:

The "Nazism" bit he has going now is Alex Jones-like :francis:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First of all its hilarious how Poitier and Napoleon always comment in the same threads...Just a little odd.. :mjpls:

I watched the entire show last night...damn it was crazy that was the longest show he had. I think he passed the U stream 3 hour mark and it shut off by itself without tariq.

That calller "lenny" at the end of the show was just so annoying. Some of these dudes cannot analyze conversations and know how to talk without rambling on and on.