The Tariq Nasheed Thread

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Bwahahaha!! You had to pay to be a part of the think tank. And the think tank includes any and everyone who's willing to spend that money?... oh wow

I would have commended him for it if it wasn't for the utterly ridiculous caveats.

He said he chargin so bum ass trolls just cant come strolling in talking their nonsense

Most people willing to pay would probably be serious and sensible

Makes sense when you think about it

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Honestly... you barely addressed what I said. You made YOUR point very clear, but most of it had nothing to do with what I said.

You're talking about problems, I'm talking about solutions. It seems Tariq has a very firm understanding of the problem.... he clearly has all the answers in that regard. He's on his fourth Hidden Colors film. He recognizes and has diagnosed the "black" problem both domestically and internationally. But now what?....
You sound exact like the caller. :russ: She was talking that same dismissive c00n shyt. You can't come up with solutions until identify the problem. A lot of blacks simlly don't even want to acknowledge what the problem actually is.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
You sound exact like the caller. :russ: She was talking that same dismissive c00n shyt. You can't come up with solutions until identify the problem. A lot of blacks simlly don't even want to acknowledge what the problem actually is.

No... I don't have a problem with him addressing the problem. I encourage it. Especially since a lot of people don't recognize the problems. My thing is... give some solutions TOO. The two are not mutually exclusive.

My point was predicated on the fact that she proposed her possible solution (albeit poorly articulated). His response was to dismiss it and ask her how the problem started as opppsed to discussing the validity or shortcomings of her suggestion... as if solutions are not allowed if we didn't cause the problem. Doesn't seem productive to me. You've done well in breaking down the problem.... what now?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Youtube stay making people voices for no reason...... Can't believe some dude on here said "Well, Tariq Nasheed said......" Be your own man and come up with your own plan instead of following Youtube stars............ If you heard of him before Youtube more power to you.............

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
He said he chargin so bum ass trolls just cant come strolling in talking their nonsense

Most people willing to pay would probably be serious and sensible

Makes sense when you think about it

Here's my thing. If you want to avoid things like trolls, have a real think tank. Either gather educated and informed people/scholars/activists together to discuss the issue... or do it in a town hall format. But over the internet (the home of trolls) is probably not the best forum.

At least he tried though... so I'll give him credit for that. But charging people $100 still kind of rubs me the wrong way.

BTW... did anything come of the think tank?

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brother Tariq got no chill for these bedwenches
2DGlAmE.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
how can someone with a white parent, white grandparents, white aunts and uncles, white cousins, be black?
that is the one question he will NEVER answer... he'll let any old fool call up and ask the dumbest questions on earth

but never once has he, nor anyone else, addressed the fact that his wife is half white.. his kid is a quarter white... and he married into 150% white ass family

but lets worry about bed wenches brehs :francis:

Meli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
He has a Paula Deen as a mother-in-law, of course not.

:russ: and he tries to pass his wife as black when she is a biracial woman raised by a white woman who had multiple kids by multiple different men.

df76c140501f8da8a1bb215f3b0a259c.jpg

Look at his kids from his biracial wife

12231013_641138749407449_1577193611_n.jpg

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
that is the one question he will NEVER answer... he'll let any old fool call up and ask the dumbest questions on earth

but never once has he, nor anyone else, addressed the fact that his wife is half white.. his kid is a quarter white... and he married into 150% white ass family

but lets worry about bed wenches brehs :francis:

I seriously will call in and ask him this and demand on behalf of the coli he answer this question. Just for the potential :russ: