The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
He seriously needs to update his call system or not just take calls at all.

He needs a screener if he's going to take calls. Using the "JANKY" phone line excuse is becoming played out when he needs to hire someone to make sure the connection and topic are on point before getting on air

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My problem is Tariq waste too much time with these trolls. She had a man's name as her screen name. He shouldn't have devoted more than 5-10 min tops talking to her. Killed the energy of the show.

he asked her to call in though we feed off of them cause i think he knows he can get his point across talking to trolls cause he knows that they full of shyt

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
My problem is Tariq waste too much time with these trolls. She had a man's name as her screen name. He shouldn't have devoted more than 5-10 min tops talking to her. Killed the energy of the show.

I beg to differ because the points she tried to make was the same I see in Tariq hate threads lol and the few videos I've seen of Crispy try to make the same c00n talking points as this lady. It's still necessary to thoroughly dismantle those arguments because it further exposes people who try to rehash the same old same stuff.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
wasn't a good episode yesterday. He wasted time debating her. I guess he was running out of stuff to talk about

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh...he does a 2 hour show...for FREE and a free podcast once a week...go listen to an hold episode or something...plus, its rare he gets a legit debate like this compared to all the other shyt he does.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Naw, there is a lot of people like this caller. Calling it a waste means you don't understand the most important aspect of this. Education.