The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Doing the marching and all that is insane......Insane= Doing the same things expecting different results.

There IS NO Black leadership in Ferguson. That donation money should not be going to 20 different accounts. That's a telling symptom there. I gotta hear some tangible work being done out there and what the next move is. Bunch of unemployed people lingering in front of the cameras and having outrage everyday aint gonna cut it.

Economic empowerment is the only way but it requires discipline. And discipline is a trait not alot of folks have. It's hard work. People aint bout that for extended periods.

Exactly, they had a damn March in Atlanta and I`m like wtf for? Ok Yall march to the Police Station, and then what? Yall march and find Darren Wilson, and then what? This marching and praying stuff is a damn waste of time and a slap in the face to the Supreme Creator even giving us "free will". These scary ass c00n hipsters been marching since Jena 6 and same bullsh*t happens every year. The day you see me waste my damn time marching. I seen one of these weak a*s male "feminist" c00ns talking about "dat black economic stuff dont work" I`m like WTF, these c00n hipsters will argue down everything because they are scared, they dont know what they want, they just want a cop out to avoid doing real work. We need to get like the Asians and Hispanics, those about that life get with like minded and build these Economic centers/communities in your cities, screw these c00ns, let them suffer from the fate of Trayvon and Mike Brown, its a damn shame but these people are dead weight and will make you waste your time explaning and debating them why Economics is a valid solution when it is the ONLY solution. I`m done debating, let those c00ns be slaughtered by the racist system, I don't care anymore. If you arent down with creating an Economic base to provide an equal opportunity for all children to live a fair life and have at least a CHANCE to succeed, you are worst than the KKK member lynching blacks, YOU are the cancer in the community and you deserve to be eliminated, you serve the racist system no purpose and you serve the black race no purpose.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's spending WAY too much time arguing with trolls and Tommy S. It makes him look immature and despite what he says, it doesn't help us learn how to deal with trolls.
whats funny is that tariq avoided it for the longest until the line got crossed, he let off, then everyone wants him to ease up :pachaha:

Tommy got boiled and people are feeling sorry for dude :heh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
whats funny is that tariq avoided it for the longest until the line got crossed, he let off, then everyone wants him to ease up :pachaha:

Tommy got boiled and people are feeling sorry for dude :heh:

Nah, I watch Tariqs show to hear real ish, not 30 min of a puppet saying "whats up everybody", ish was wack. Spending that much time on someone lame or not puts you on their level, all Tariq had to do was continue to ignore the clown, once again non factors being used as a distraction to get us off the real issues. Theres a time to roast someone sure, but just say a few jokes and keep it moving, don't dedicate half an hour to the clown.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I watch Tariqs show to hear real ish, not 30 min of a puppet saying "whats up everybody", ish was wack. Spending that much time on someone lame or not puts you on their level, all Tariq had to do was continue to ignore the clown, once again non factors being used as a distraction to get us off the real issues. Theres a time to roast someone sure, but just say a few jokes and keep it moving, don't dedicate half an hour to the clown.

He did the same thing to Payroll a few years ago...He was avoiding Tommy for a hot minute...But i feel you he's roasted this dude to the point he can just stop now.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He did the same thing to Payroll a few years ago...He was avoiding Tommy for a hot minute...But i feel you he's roasted this dude to the point he can just stop now.

exactly, when he posted the lame pics of dude and was roasting him on the fly was funny, but the following week doing that puppet stuff and making a fake Doc trailer was corny.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly, when he posted the lame pics of dude and was roasting him on the fly was funny, but the following week doing that puppet stuff and making a fake Doc trailer was corny.

Those to me were the finishing touches on the roast...Everybody.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why folks can't march and raise funds there are upsides to both.
Start a fun youtube challenge and give people incentives to get involved.
Have school children write about they think about Ferguson so they know wants going.
Put those damn teenagers and young adults to work by setting up a volunteer mike brown/ community program it looks good on the resume and they are busy helping the community. Have something were the top volunteers get scholarships or celebrities dates, or new MacBooks, new Jordan's .
:sadbron: and some lebron's too ...:troll: :lolbron:
Be creative.. but more importantly give people incentives to work. They probably have the mindset they no matter how hard they try shyts not going to work out in end. Try to change that first.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I gotta hear some tangible work being done out there and what the next move is. Bunch of unemployed people lingering in front of the cameras and having outrage everyday aint gonna cut it.

Go into the Ferguson thread, I posted proof of work being done by the organization Lost Voices, on the last page, I think..

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Is Neta the sadittycooks that was taking up donations through PayPal?

No, two different people

the other girl is the one who was shot in the head by the police..

At first they reported it was a white girl who got shot and she was killed by a group of men who started just randomly shooting

then news sources changed the story up but still stuck with the story it was a random group of black men who shot her, even thought it was the cops who shot her

her and Netta are two different people.