The Tariq Nasheed Thread

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
No, two different people

the other girl is the one who was shot in the head by the police..

At first they reported it was a white girl who got shot and she was killed by a group of men who started just randomly shooting

then news sources changed the story up but still stuck with the story it was a random group of black men who shot her, even thought it was the cops who shot her

her and Netta are two different people.

Thanks breh, I was telling my wife about this shady shyt today. Glad to know our money ain't get wasted. Even if that girl used the money for medical bills I feel a lot better knowing it went to that rather than somebody's liquor.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
ojumad.png
Get outta here you damn nikka!

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Exactly, they had a damn March in Atlanta and I`m like wtf for? Ok Yall march to the Police Station, and then what? Yall march and find Darren Wilson, and then what? This marching and praying stuff is a damn waste of time and a slap in the face to the Supreme Creator even giving us "free will". These scary ass c00n hipsters been marching since Jena 6 and same bullsh*t happens every year. The day you see me waste my damn time marching. I seen one of these weak a*s male "feminist" c00ns talking about "dat black economic stuff dont work" I`m like WTF, these c00n hipsters will argue down everything because they are scared, they dont know what they want, they just want a cop out to avoid doing real work. We need to get like the Asians and Hispanics, those about that life get with like minded and build these Economic centers/communities in your cities, screw these c00ns, let them suffer from the fate of Trayvon and Mike Brown, its a damn shame but these people are dead weight and will make you waste your time explaning and debating them why Economics is a valid solution when it is the ONLY solution. I`m done debating, let those c00ns be slaughtered by the racist system, I don't care anymore. If you arent down with creating an Economic base to provide an equal opportunity for all children to live a fair life and have at least a CHANCE to succeed, you are worst than the KKK member lynching blacks, YOU are the cancer in the community and you deserve to be eliminated, you serve the racist system no purpose and you serve the black race no purpose.

my thing is if they scared, why cant they step to the side and let the real negus work?? but the truth is they are there to sabotage any real movement,breh just like they been doing for almost 500 YEARS!
i don understand why we pray to God for change, God answers our by sending people to give wisdom to people and THEY FREAKIN SABOTAGE THE HELP!!!!!!