The Tariq Nasheed Thread

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm kinda torn now that I done seen Elon James and SheSeauxSaditty weigh in. That's a shame if it's some shadiness going on with donation money. that's not a good look at all.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@Chris.B Get outta here you damn nikka!
ojumad.png
Whoa, Chris. B called into Tariq? at what point?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
@#1 pick Towards the end of the first ustream. He called in for Tommy Crispy-meyer. He also called in earlier but was hung up on.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Flex made a good point last night the marching, rallies, protesting, etc, was step one now whats step two? as soon as he asked that question all hell broke loose everybody's reaction was :damn: :mindblown:

organizing and raising awareness is their role but they wanna act like they're doing something transformative. everything theyve done has been reactionary

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you cant trust these black women with money. they dont know how to build, they only know how to spend.

i missed last nights ustream but looking at this thread and some tweets, i can tell its a good one :ohlawd: how much money did this chick scam

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
organizing and raising awareness is their role but they wanna act like they're doing something transformative. everything theyve done has been reactionary

Too many egos and too much emotion involved, it turned into a shouting match of who did what, who stayed out there the longest, black twitter vs flex

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you cant trust these black women with money. they dont know how to build, they only know how to spend.

i missed last nights ustream but looking at this thread and some tweets, i can tell its a good one :ohlawd: how much money did this chick scam

:cmon: @ the bolded
We don't even know if the chick actually scammed the money, we're making that decision due to hearsay.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Links to her confession of this? I was kinda following this on twitter and didn't see the admission.

In earlier Tweets I can't find @TM, she ADMITS TO:
  • Paying bail for a friend with a warrent
  • Paying her Cell Phone Bill
  • Tricking off 300 @ walmart, including buying a bikini
  • Buying Alcohol with the money.