Superstar
Daps
Title reeled me in
Thumbnail of the video is a stamp

giphy.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I am ashamed I used to watch this man and follow his bullshyt. Just listening to him for more than five minutes is a feat in itself. We got last year just a smidgen of what the GOP have in store for black Americans in them ending affirmative action in higher education. Yet idiots like Tariq are still touting nonsense like this, he will make stupid people not vote and further empower the GOP leading to more rights being stripped from “FBA”.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Within context of the full quote
I can understand his position
I don’t agree with it but I get it
It’s really up to you as a person and as a voter to do your due diligence
Nobody can not make you vote
You a weak sumbytch if you follow anybody’s words that closely
From your boss to family to elected officials
Stand on your own when it comes to this shyt

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am ashamed I used to watch this man and follow his bullshyt. Just listening to him for more than five minutes is a feat in itself. We got last year just a smidgen of what the GOP have in store for black Americans in them ending affirmative action in higher education. Yet idiots like Tariq are still touting nonsense like this, he will make stupid people not vote and further empower the GOP leading to more rights being stripped from “FBA”.
Yup and when the GOP does follow through on their plans and people start realizing how fukked we are, he'll play dumb.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
They aren't?! :dahell::why::gucci:

They got many of y'all juelzing whenever someone points out their exploitive ways with Black America. Let's not get to places like SF that use gentrification and price gouging to run black people up out those cities. :smh:

These are supposed to be our "allies"? They like to pretend like they're the guardians of black people's rights but the moment the Right go on assault, they step out the way. They're doing this RIGHT NOW with AA and DEI. Have Dems made a legit stand on anything affecting black people the way they would abortion or gay rights outside of voting which ultimately affects THEM?

Last edited: