The Tariq Nasheed Thread

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not even maga hates immigrant babies like you and @Bunchy Carter
Did you beg for forgiveness yet?
Man stop. You a leaving majority "black" countries from a reason and it's not because FBA or Black Americans. You refuse to focus on home but Black Americans separating is your issue. Go get you some business like Akon and stop the dikk eating. :mjlol:

Unity can be achieved without Black Americans. Please do it. I support you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sure here’s the FBA narrative

1. Immigration is a net negative for black americans, therefore we should stop or slow it down at the southern border.

2. The LGBT, asians and latino immigrants and other groups all receive resources that should go to black americans. These resources should serve americans first

3. Wars in Africa, Europe, middle east and other parts of the world are mostly irrelevant, we are from the soil here in America and we need that money here and we should not send money or help those countries being invaded by powers hostile to America

That’s just three talking points off the top of my head. And as you can see it lines up nicely with Trumps “America first” platform. Because at the end of the day FBAs are a faction of militant integrationists and just want a seat at the table of white American imperialism/supremacy and to sit in comfort and silence while the rest of world burns

This is an unfair statement to make. Only because black peoples ideologies often tend to line up with the right wing regardless if they are FBA. But the point you are leaving out is we traditionally dont give a damn because the republicans have been known to be the racist party for as long as Ive been alive and aware. Not to mention the party who doesnt care about poor people. I agree certain characters are trying to use the similarities/adjacent ideologies with black people to make us ignore the racism. But im pretty sure most black people or FBA people are not going for that.

Also why its insulting to act like similarities in our ideologies must mean a black person was watching Fox news and rightwing propaganda:mjlol:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man stop. You a leaving majority "black" countries from a reason and it's not because FBA or Black Americans. You refuse to focus on home but Black Americans separating is your issue. Go get you some business like Akon and stop the dikk eating. :mjlol:

Unity can be achieved without Black Americans. Please do it. I support you.

Forget about all that for now.

Why you hate immigrant babies so much?
I do not even want to repeat what you said
You got bushed for it, so you cannot be bushed again for the same shyt

Just pointing out how much you hate BABIES
What is wrong with you?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Forget about all that for now.

Why you hate immigrant babies so much?
I do not even want to repeat what you said
You got bushed for it, so you cannot be bushed again for the same shyt

Just pointing out how much you hate BABIES
What is wrong with you?
What does this even mean? Where did you get all this info? News to me

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What does this even mean? Where did you get all this info? News to me

Oh you do not want to talk about it?
Why were you last bushed?

If you do not want to talk about it then fine
It was in the chicago thread about the immigrants in the precints
Think one of the women had a baby

Did you not say the most evil devilish shyt ever about those newborns?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Oh you do not want to talk about it?
Why were you last bushed?

If you do not want to talk about it then fine
It was in the chicago thread about the immigrants in the precints
Think one of the women had a baby

Did you not say the most evil devilish shyt ever about those newborns?
Oh I see now. You're that Darkling creep. I'm months removed from your weird ass and you back stalking me. Yeah that baby should have been flushed down the toilet and no I don't support immigration. Nothing changed. You still won't pull up. Now what?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The experience of all black people who come to the united states is the same regardless of origin. So this whole “delineation” thing is dumb.

Black American = Black american. If you want to be specific without joining a cult you could say descendant of american slaves, which ADOS already came up with
This dude retarded as hell :russ:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh I see now. You're that Darkling creep. I'm months removed from your weird ass and you back stalking me. Yeah that baby should have been flushed down the toilet and no I don't support immigration. Nothing changed. You still won't pull up. Now what?

Just proving a point about Tariqs influence.
Bunchy believes blk immigrant babies should be on hooks.
You believe they should be flushed.

Just proving a point. Carry on.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The experience of all black people who come to the united states is the same regardless of origin. So this whole “delineation” thing is dumb.

Black American = Black american. If you want to be specific without joining a cult you could say descendant of american slaves, which ADOS already came up with
Can you stop with this behavior? We don't want to be lumped in with immigrants. What is your problem? "We get treated the same way" you got here yesterday trying to include yourselves in things that have nothing to do with you. Why don't African immigrants do that in China or Russia? Why do you not unify at home and only try it with Black Americans? Why don't you do it in Canada or Mexico? How is this not weird to you?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh ok. Is this why you are stalking me? This isn't normal behavior. Do you identify as male?

Just think of this for one second.
There are HUNDREDS of posters here, posting right now, whose grand parents or parents were immigrants.
And those posters were BORN here.

You are saying those posters should have been flushed
How did your heart get so evil sir?