The Tariq Nasheed Thread

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black immigrants have nothing to do with receiving racism? I’m not sure what you’re saying

Blackness is “flat” in the US because black people whether ADOS or immigrant are treated exactly the same. This whole delineation movement strikes me simply as an attempt to curry a special exemption from white america. And you guys of all people should know that won’t fly :mjlol:

And if we’re being honest, black americans are not economically far off from
immigrants fresh off the boat. It’s one thing if black americans were well off as a group, but you’re simply not. Delineation is dumb
Man stop. If blackness is flat in America, there is no reason why we are constantly singled out and brought up all the damn time. How can it be flat when you have your own histories and cultures to speak on but Black Americans are constantly brought up when it's not your history? We aren't the only Black people, right? Speak on your history and stories without mentioning us, it can't be that damn hard :mjlol:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You aren't adults, you are children living in a fantasy world controlled by a conman, and it has nothing to do with morality but everything to do with logic.
This isn't true. Saying we aren't the same is childish to you? I wanna see this energy when it's something positive.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Wasn't even talking about you and whatever BS you were saying about non African Americans. You won't see any energy because none of what you do is ever positive.
I'm always positive. I have no idea of the energy you speak of

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You aren't adults, you are children living in a fantasy world controlled by a conman, and it has nothing to do with morality but everything to do with logic.
your logic dictates that everyone who adheres to fba as a lineage movement coincides with agreeing with tariqs political views. Or really anything he says

When you were a disciple YOU DID THAT. Stop projecting that on everyone else

There are people here who are ANTI-tariq, pro right wing and pro fba at the same time lol And all types of variations

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
At this point, I refuse to believe that everyone that engages in politics at even a passive level, don't already know the score. You are either with or against some things. Lines have been drawn in the sand for years now.

News like this isn't new from Republicans, It's just new from this person today.

Either you are with this or against it. As a platform, this is what they endorse.

The fact that the *typical* poaters have no smoke against this, is proof that they are cowards against the harshest parts of white supremacy

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The fact that the *typical* poaters have no smoke against this, is proof that they are cowards against the harshest parts of white supremacy
I'm not sure why people like you say this. You can leave a dysfunctional majority "black" country and start nonsense with a minority that tried to show love. Are you crazy? When folks immigrant, they only beef is with Black Americans. Like yeah I got your resources :mjlol:. How is this not coward behavior?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You not even speaking facts. Ain't no way a majority lose at home and your issue is minority black folks. Ain't no way. You wanna talk about no smoke. Should I drop a map of Africa or show you a video of Africans kissing the ground because they made it to majority white countries? If that not an issue?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You not even speaking facts. Ain't no way a majority lose at home and your issue is minority black folks. Ain't no way. You wanna talk about no smoke. Should I drop a map of Africa or show you a video of Africans kissing the ground because they made it to majority white countries? If that not an issue?

I'm talking about posters like you that have smoke against the GOP and avoid talking to other FBA posters that are formally educated that you refer to as "Schills" because they criticize Trump.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm talking about posters like you that have smoke against the GOP and avoid talking to other FBA posters that are formally educated that you refer to as "Schills" because they criticize Trump.
Can you provide examples of my shill behavior? You didn't say GOP, so stand on what you said. Lying is not going to help you

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Can you provide examples of my shill behavior? You didn't say GOP, so stand on what you said. Lying is not going to help you

No, you're Pro Trump and a ton of posters can vouch for that. You want me to,tag them?

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
your logic dictates that everyone who adheres to fba as a lineage movement coincides with agreeing with tariqs political views. Or really anything he says

When you were a disciple YOU DID THAT. Stop projecting that on everyone else

There are people here who are ANTI-tariq, pro right wing and pro fba at the same time lol And all types of variations

I like how you said "There are people" and not said you are.

Like who do you dummies think you are fooling