The Tariq Nasheed Thread

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Vegans don't run "no tangibles, no vote" campaigns. Vegans don't insult immigrants. Vegans don't call biden voters "Bidensexuals" . Vegans don't call pan Africanism a "failed idealogy"

You're a fake, half assed political movement run by an 8th grade dropout trying to grift :mjlol:

Black American is a lineage. And that is a sufficient designation. Not this fake little movement you follow

You speaking on Tariq directly.
A damn black slave in the 1800s was an FBA.
They wasn't saying none of that shyt you said above
:francis:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
ADOS is an organization like MAACP.

While FBA is a lineage like Jamaican or Nigerian.

I sincerely hope that helps you better understand the difference, friend.

First of all I ain’t ya friend.

Second ADOS means american descendant of slaves. Which represents a lineage. FBA came after ADOS because Tariq co-opted their term so that he could further grift his audience

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Second ADOS means american descendant of slaves. Which represents a lineage. FBA came after ADOS because Tariq co-opted their term so that he could further grift his audience

They "co-opted" it rom DOAS, which a professor made up. At least he did more than swap the letters around.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
They "co-opted" it rom DOAS, which a professor made up. At least he did more than swap the letters around.

That professor was Sandy Darity, sir. And he is/was a collaborator with tone and yvette.

Nothing was co-opted. ADOS was founded by a UCLA lawyer and political strategist. FBA was created by an 8th grade dropout and former pimp :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That professor was Sandy Darity, sir. And he is/was a collaborator with tone and yvette.

Nothing was co-opted. ADOS was founded by a UCLA lawyer and political strategist. FBA was created by an 8th grade dropout and former pimp :mjlol:
It wasn't Darity. They got exposed and tried to bury him. Look it up.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bro what in the hell are you talking about?? Where did I mention the Jews and Palestinians? :dahell:
I said what I said. You folks are no different than Jews and Palestinians claiming Black Americans are this or that if you don't get support from us. Shut the fukk up about us and go talk about wtf Mexicans are doing or some shyt. FBA is nowhere near Maga. We just telling you to stop double dipping and get away from us.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The experience of all black people who come to the united states is the same regardless of origin. So this whole “delineation” thing is dumb.

Black American = Black american. If you want to be specific without joining a cult you could say descendant of american slaves, which ADOS already came up with
Again proving ou have no clue, which really fuels your angst against the movement

Lets keep it a buck. Most of you lived life through "blanket blackness" the ethno centered stuff wasnt a thing for us, it was for "them" And you were comfortable and complacent in that space. You never had the social awareness to even recognize it to be a problem, and your embarrassed because of it

Peak stupudity on our part culturally. And outside observers KNOW THIS. And simply took advantage

This isnt something we are known to be doing, this was that big joker that they had over us. And the FBA movement put a stop to that.

Black american=Anyone black in america. It doesnt directly adress you as an ethnic identifier. If anyone can be you, than theres nothing to you, specifically

Ironic this is just how white AMERICAN supramacy likes it. Yall not doing what you think yall doing

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

How can a lineage co-opt an organization?

So successful Black business men, with satisfied customers, are grifters? Interesting, ma’am.
:mjpls:, friends.