The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
His point was, the Democrats are just as bad as the Republicans. Stop trying to scare us with Republicans, and just earn our vote by creating policies that help Black people. How do you guys keep missing the point? The Dems targeted us with the Anti Asian hate crime bill, and flooded us with illegal immigrants. Trump stacked the supreme court (The Dems could easily do that as well, but don't want to). It's debatable which is worse.

Last edited:
Daps
It’s funny at this point. There’s so many candidates out there. That’s why I don’t give af about this term limits stuff people be talking about. Trump and Biden are literally like 4 years apart in age, both old AF… and whoever would win will be even older when they take over in 2025. I really want to see what it will be like when Trump is officially out of the picture… I really think all this chatter will die down significantly.
No there aren't

Last edited:
Daps
No harm in trying, but it hasn't even been attempted yet. Biden said he didn't want to do it.
Except he literally never said that, because it's very much so a progressive position and not the position of a center right Democrat like Joe. Him and every other traditional democrats are morons that would be fine with fascism in America

President Biden expressed his opposition Thursday to expanding the Supreme Court in the wake of its latest controversial decision, warning that it would risk further politicizing the institution.
Biden, in an interview with MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace, was asked if the 6-3 conservative majority on the high court is “too young and too conservative” and could do too much harm to the country with its rulings.
“I think they may do too much harm,” Biden said. “But I think if we start the process of trying to expand the court, we’re going to politicize it maybe forever in a way that’s not healthy.”
“Maybe it’s just the optimist in me — I think that some of the court are beginning to realize their legitimacy is being questioned in ways that it hadn’t been questioned in the past,” Biden added, suggesting Chief Justice John Roberts is among those weighing that.
The White House previously indicated that Biden was opposed to expanding the Supreme Court in the wake of its ruling in June 2022 that overturned Roe v. Wade.
Some progressive Democrats have called for reform of the Supreme Court in recent years as its conservative majority has hardened and handed down controversial rulings on abortion, gun rights and, most recently, affirmative action.
Biden has condemned several of those decisions, and earlier Thursday he said the Supreme Court was “not a normal court” and was unraveling the rights of millions of Americans.
Biden upon taking office appointed a commission of experts to explore potential ideas for court reform. The commission adopted a report in 2021 that warned that drastic changes could threaten the institution, but it stopped short of endorsing any specific changes.

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
His point was, the Democrats are just as bad as the Republicans. Stop trying to scare us with Republicans, and just earn our vote by creating policies that help Black people. How do you guys keep missing the point? The Dems targeted us with the Anti Asian hate crime bill, and flooded us with illegal immigrants. Trump stacked the supreme court (The Dems could easily do that as well, but don't want to). It's debatable which is worse.
He’s goes harder on the Democrats than the Republicans. If he was equal with it then fine…

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
What policies did Trump put in place rhat targeted Black ppl?

I can't even take people like you seriously in 2023 lol

Someone will explain to you how trump and the republicans are playing chess and you'll disregard the explanation because you only know the rules to connect 4.

The guy dropped a 900 page playbook for 2025 and you're still asking this shyt.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Most black people living in violent poverty stricken areas live in democratic controlled cities
Federal vs local government
Republicans are absolutely trash but they mainly affect black people on a federal and maybe state level. We vote blue nobody who almost 100% on the municipal level and have little to show for it. If that was Tariq argument I couldn’t disagree but caping for trump is some other shyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Most black people living in violent poverty stricken areas live in democratic controlled cities
Federal vs local government
Republicans are absolutely trash but they mainly affect black people on a federal and maybe state level. We vote blue nobody who almost 100% on the municipal level and have little to show for it. If that was Tariq argument I couldn’t disagree but caping for trump is some other shyt

Because state governments matter more than local governments.

State congress and governors are more powerful.