The Tariq Nasheed Thread

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
99% of people who voted for Trump/Republicans have anti-black views :unimpressed:

Democrats aren’t perfect but they’re damn sure better than the alternative. Tariq is a drifter and a scammer. If y’all still buying into his bullshyt then you’re part of the problem too. He’s not “pro black” he’s pro money. He may as well be an undercover agent working for the right wingers at this point.

Think for yourself and stop letting these internet bozos dictate what’s in front of you.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The discourse about who can become President in 2024 is only about 2 candidates. And no one looks at this as a huge problem
It’s funny at this point. There’s so many candidates out there. That’s why I don’t give af about this term limits stuff people be talking about. Trump and Biden are literally like 4 years apart in age, both old AF… and whoever would win will be even older when they take over in 2025. I really want to see what it will be like when Trump is officially out of the picture… I really think all this chatter will die down significantly.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How about politicizing a pandemic only after it was found that it would disproportionately have a negative impact on black people? Which led to hundreds of thousands of black people dying unnecessarily. Sounds a lot like genocide to me but a lot of us are too afraid to admit it.

How about empowing white nationalist militia groups all across the country?

How about putting hard right justices on the SCOTUS which eventually led to the erosion of affirmative action and paves the way for challenging other programs that specifically help us?

Tariq isn't even trying at this point. He's a paid off shill working in favor the worse kind of white supremacists. Screw him. Screw both sides. And their Republican backers. These people will get us all killed if we follow their agenda to its absolute end. And that's not hyperbole.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yes, he's only two generations removed from Germany.
Yes, his wife has a thick European accent.
And yes, he SPECIFICALLY targeted Black voters to DISCOURAGE us from voting in 2016...

... but that is still our Foundational White American brother
full

Braman

Superstar
Daps
FBAs are basically black magas. Their whole narrative lines up with it perfectly. So it makes sense he’s pro Trump

I said this damn near 2 years ago…

Also—-to my point about oppressed become of the oppressor—-you falling right into a white supremacy playbook. It’d be like a MAGA far right cat saying ‘well I found out they call us “Cacs” on the Coli, so we’re justified”. Or, white folk claiming “reverse racism”. :mjpls:It’s gon be damn hard to be a fan of separatism without adopting the same traits as separatists. Many, many many peoples have tried and failed. But good luck with that

A more radical sect growing out of something rooted in separatism isnt an anomaly my guy, that’s whats expected to happen…historically. You think there wasn’t some small fringe OG members of the nazis, kkk, maga on some ‘No no noooo y’all doin too much this ain’t what we originally meant….” :heh:

People don’t respect history. There is nothing new under the sun. Anything built on separatism is going to turn rogue. No exceptions