The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Same thing I ask everyone who says this:

Why go through the trouble, being harrassed, on government watch lists, etc., when he could just go back to the relationship/PUA game, a lane he arguably invented? All these goofs with massive YouTube channels getting wild bread are his sons. He could have never done the Black Empowerment lane and been Kevin Samuels before Kevin Samuels. Millions of subs, huge checks with zero downside.

Kevin Samuels had a clean slate and he looked and presented himself like the part.

Plus for the most part he was talking sense and took himself seriously.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Kevin Samuels had a clean slate and he looked and presented himself like the part.

Plus for the most part he was talking sense and took himself seriously.
Irrelevant. Tariq has had people begging for him to do that type of content again for years. The lane was his to take.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Tangibabbler in chief showing his ass as usual. Matter of fact, im thinking my theory that he supported Marcel when he was running for office because he knew not only would he not win, but Tariq could be on his “I dont care about parties, just policies.” He gonna have yall circling that MAGA wagon while chanting “We are not a monolith.”

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden did too :comeon:
But Tariq wants tangibles or to withhold the vote. Now why in the flying fukk would he hold a cat who is a white supremacist icon(not hyperbole) to a lesser standard? Gotta be consistent with the shyt or be called what it is which is faking the funk. He likes Republicans flat out. Just say it and stop acting otherwise(not directing this at you.)

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They monitor this site,as they know it is popular in the black community,and as soon as a thread with political discourse is started,they converge on it.

They also start threads with a certain "lean" and will attack anyone with a differing opinion.

You won't see them in "Shawty got a phat ass" threads or any threads discussing hood pop culture,as they would have nothing to contribute.

The keywords are c00n,maga,cac,uneducated,agent,grifter.,etc.

They won't ever praise any black who seems like he goes against the current system in place.

Observe.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You think so, don't you. Throwing in smileys showing you can't be taken seriously about anything. So you avoid my question too, because really all you are is what I said you are, a very immature man who is upset he was exposed for being a liar. So continue to do the childish "No you, game". You just prove my point with each iteration of your attempts.

I will end it all here, since your post above easily proved my point about you.
You haven't asked me a single question in this thread, sir. In fact, I'll provide evidence
This is why I consider you to be a person who is full of shyt. You were exposed for being a liar and quite possibly not Black American, and you are so angry about it that you run to another thread to keep it going. Just know that your immaturity exposes what sort of person you really are.

Also, how in the world is calling out my people's c00ns gaslighting. You will have to explain that one, because right now your assertion is idiotic in the extreme.

You think so, don't you. Throwing in smileys showing you can't be taken seriously about anything. So you avoid my question too, because really all you are is what I said you are, a very immature man who is upset he was exposed for being a liar. So continue to do the childish "No you, game". You just prove my point with each iteration of your attempts.

I will end it all here, since your post above easily proved my point about you.
Which "question" was I supposed to address? Kindly direct me and I'll answer appropriately. Until then, I can only conclude that you're an immature child of Non Black American lineage suffering tantrums cause I exposed your lies and gaslighting.
A wise man said don’t argue with people committed to ignorance

word to @get these nets
Do you even know what you were replying to? Both you and Nets are the homies-- Nets especially. Grandpa above been wanting this smoke for the longest and Imma finally oblige

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
They monitor this site,as they know it is popular in the black community,and as soon as a thread with political discourse is started,they converge on it.

They also start threads with a certain "lean" and will attack anyone with a differing opinion.

You won't see them in "Shawty got a phat ass" threads or any threads discussing hood pop culture,as they would have nothing to contribute.

The keywords are c00n,maga,cac,uneducated,agent,grifter.,etc.

They won't ever praise any black who seems like he goes against the current system in place.

Observe.
NEVER

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
94 crime bill, who didn't see that coming.

You care more about that bill than you do about affirmative action.

Democrat on the committee from 1981 to 1987, and then chaired it until 1995, continued on this trajectory: shaping many of the laws that would in a sense recreate LEAA and institutionalize a federal drug war. A number of the priorities from the 1982 Biden-Thurmond bill would eventually become law. Biden shaped the Comprehensive Crime Control Act of 1984, which curtailed access to bail; eliminated parole; created a sentencing commission; expanded civil asset forfeiture; and increased funding for states. Biden helped lead the push for the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986, which lengthened sentences for many offenses, created the infamous 100:1 crack versus cocaine sentencing disparity, and provided new funds for the escalating drug war. Eventually, with his co-sponsorship of the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988, his long-sought-after drug czar position was created. These and other laws lengthened sentences at the federal level and contributed to an explosion of federal imprisonment — from 24,000 people locked up in 1980 to almost 216,000 in 2013. In short, these laws increased the likelihood that more people would end up in cages and for longer.