The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
On a random note Tariq’s shows been extra boring for a min now. I remember I used to so interested in watching them but now it’s like whatever. Maybe it’s just getting older idk

But has anyone who used to watch him felt the same way? To me as of late like the past year or so, Umar Johnson has been more entertaining to watch with all his interviews

And with all the “tether” talk has anyone noticed Tariq doesn’t mention the Nigerian homie of his Ola that he used to always shout out
I used to tune in to the live broadcasts back when he mainly focused on white supremacy (and he would always have receipts when the media would hide certain shyt about these white supremacists). Not to mention, there would be times it would be funny. Now, he talks too much about non-FBA c00ns and if someone black commits a crime, he’ll say something like “I don’t see an FBA hairline.” I’m not an immigrant and none of my family is, but EVERY broadcast focusing on immigrants? His followers in the FBA group on Facebook do the same thing.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Democrat on the committee from 1981 to 1987, and then chaired it until 1995, continued on this trajectory: shaping many of the laws that would in a sense recreate LEAA and institutionalize a federal drug war. A number of the priorities from the 1982 Biden-Thurmond bill would eventually become law. Biden shaped the Comprehensive Crime Control Act of 1984, which curtailed access to bail; eliminated parole; created a sentencing commission; expanded civil asset forfeiture; and increased funding for states. Biden helped lead the push for the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986, which lengthened sentences for many offenses, created the infamous 100:1 crack versus cocaine sentencing disparity, and provided new funds for the escalating drug war. Eventually, with his co-sponsorship of the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988, his long-sought-after drug czar position was created. These and other laws lengthened sentences at the federal level and contributed to an explosion of federal imprisonment — from 24,000 people locked up in 1980 to almost 216,000 in 2013. In short, these laws increased the likelihood that more people would end up in cages and for longer.

You need a new playbook. TLR is tough on crime on now :yeshrug:

That said, I remember you being rather dismissive about the SCOTUS ruling on affirmative action this summer. Hell, you were also excited enough to grab your pom poms and @ me when the scotus struck down the student loan thing as if your team won the big one.

At the end of the day we both know you don't really care about the 94 crime bill like that because it's really just a convenient punch point for you.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to tune in to the live broadcasts back when he mainly focused on white supremacy (and he would always have receipts when the media would hide certain shyt about these white supremacists). Not to mention, there would be times it would be funny. Now, he talks too much about non-FBA c00ns and if someone black commits a crime, he’ll say something like “I don’t see an FBA hairline.” I’m not an immigrant and none of my family is, but EVERY broadcast focusing on immigrants? His followers in the FBA group on Facebook do the same thing.
Facts bro. I don’t know if you watch Umars interviews but if you take a look at them now he sounds like the old Tariq we use to watch. It’s funny Tariq didn’t start this “tether” thing until after that movie “Us” came out that Jordan Peele had. Remember that movie? I remember he did a show on the broadcast on the “tethers” the movie talked about and ever since then he use the word nonstop

He need to focus and go back to the basics

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Hustler gonna Hustle

:pachaha:

If you still take Tariq seriously and don't see his opinion has satire then I don't know what to tell you.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Facts bro. I don’t know if you watch Umars interviews but if you take a look at them now he sounds like the old Tariq we use to watch. It’s funny Tariq didn’t start this “tether” thing until after that movie “Us” came out that Jordan Peele had. Remember that movie? I remember he did a show on the broadcast on the “tethers” the movie talked about and ever since then he use the word nonstop

He need to focus and go back to the basics
Yup, I remember, and the only Umar I see are clips people post on here. I ain’t got time to be listening to these nikkas talk for 1-2 hours lol

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
At this point tariq is an enemy to black people and black progress period.
This man is a charlatan and a certified grifter, i have been warning people about this imbecile, he will say and do anything to keep the income stream and views flowing in. So he has no issue with trump appointing even more bigots and racist as federal and supreme Court judges?
The same trump that called for the Central Park 5 in New York, innocent young black and Hispanic men to be put to death based on false accusations and still never apologized at all.
fukk tariq and anyone still caping for this vile piece of shyt. Stop posting this huckster on here. Start treating him like candace owens and other anti black c00ns

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You need a new playbook. TLR is tough on crime on now :yeshrug:

That said, I remember you being rather dismissive about the SCOTUS ruling on affirmative action this summer. Hell, you were also excited enough to grab your pom poms and @ me when the scotus struck down the student loan thing as if your team won the big one.

At the end of the day we both know you don't really care about the 94 crime bill like that because it's really just a convenient punch point for you.
'82, '84, '86, and '88 crime bills

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
nqwrgak.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
At this point tariq is an enemy to black people and black progress period.
This man is a charlatan and a certified grifter, i have been warning people about this imbecile, he will say and do anything to keep the income stream and views flowing in. So he has no issue with trump appointing even more bigots and racist as federal and supreme Court judges?
The same trump that called for the Central Park 5 in New York, innocent young black and Hispanic men to be put to death based on false accusations and still never apologized at all.
fukk tariq and anyone still caping for this vile piece of shyt. Stop posting this huckster on here. Start treating him like candace owens and other anti black c00ns
"Where are you from"
"Non FBA babble :unimpressed:"
"Tether talk :mjlol:"
"Another Democrat shill :camby: "

I think I hit all the Tariq Stan talking points. Someone needs to do a bingo card