Trump told them nikkas to fukk off when they brought up reparations

EXCLUSIVE: Trump on reparations: ‘I don’t see it happening’

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Tariq is speaking to the hearts and souls of Foundational Black Americans. I'd expect you to understand that if you were of the lineage but instead you're gaslighting.
This is why I consider you to be a person who is full of shyt. You were exposed for being a liar and quite possibly not Black American, and you are so angry about it that you run to another thread to keep it going. Just know that your immaturity exposes what sort of person you really are.

Also, how in the world is calling out my people's c00ns gaslighting. You will have to explain that one, because right now your assertion is idiotic in the extreme.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is why I consider you to be a person who is full of shyt. You were exposed for being a liar and quite possibly not Black American, and you are so angry about it that you run to another thread to keep it going. Just know that your immaturity exposes what sort of person you really are.

Also, how in the world is calling out my people's c00ns gaslighting. You will have to explain that one, because right now your assertion is idiotic in the extreme.

A wise man said don’t argue with people committed to ignorance

word to @get these nets

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tariq a dumbass grifter but
why people keep posting this every time he says something like this like it's new information
Tariq is the rare black republican who still spouts some pro black positions

Tariq was like Clarence Thomas 50 years ago.