The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a random note Tariq’s shows been extra boring for a min now. I remember I used to so interested in watching them but now it’s like whatever. Maybe it’s just getting older idk

But has anyone who used to watch him felt the same way? To me as of late like the past year or so, Umar Johnson has been more entertaining to watch with all his interviews

And with all the “tether” talk has anyone noticed Tariq doesn’t mention the Nigerian homie of his Ola that he used to always shout out

You still watching Umar and Tariq in 2023?

giphy.webp

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Tariq has been trash for years now.

On a random note Tariq’s shows been extra boring for a min now. I remember I used to so interested in watching them but now it’s like whatever. Maybe it’s just getting older idk

But has anyone who used to watch him felt the same way? To me as of late like the past year or so, Umar Johnson has been more entertaining to watch with all his interviews

And with all the “tether” talk has anyone noticed Tariq doesn’t mention the Nigerian homie of his Ola that he used to always shout out

Basically he became the Phil Donahue show for black folks who was on B-Honor Roll and loved watching PBS

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
I hate to break it to you OP, but there's a lot of black people that would vote for Trump over Biden.
I know people who despised trump in 2016, even somewhat in 2020, who are now saying if he ran again they would vote for him this time around. Idk what the fukk happened during these turns of events.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Tariq is a grifting c00n. He will do anything for money, so I am not surprised at his position. He will do whatever, say whatever, support whatever to make money.
Tariq is speaking to the hearts and souls of Foundational Black Americans. I'd expect you to understand that if you were of the lineage but instead you're gaslighting.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps