The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Your source is from a covert racist white think tank and you believe them. It's a half-truth, black immigrants are helped disproportionately but on raw numbers, and as an aggregate it helps more FBA/ADOS/FREEDMAN.

Here is a paper from Iowa State University where the paper explains that Black Immigrants benefit more from Affirmative Action than Black Americans, it was written by a Black Immigrant also:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
The guardrails are gone, making the car more efficient to handle turns will not be the outcome.
SCOTUS struck down affirmative action, let's see what the people in charge of these liberal institutions do about it.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The guardrails are gone, making the car more efficient to handle turns will not be the outcome.
SCOTUS struck down affirmative action, let's see what the people in charge of these liberal institutions do about it.
It doesn't work like that, legally they aren't allowed to consider race anymore for admissions.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Your source is from a covert racist white think tank and you believe them. It's a half-truth, black immigrants are helped disproportionately but on raw numbers, and as an aggregate it helps more FBA/ADOS/FREEDMAN.

you mean a whole truth
you're missing the forest for the trees
and they're helped disproportionally by a factor of three :francis:

these restorative policies historically were meant as redress for wrongs committed against and endured by Black people, capital "B", who are descendants of American Slavery. these laws were NOT written or intended for the benefit of you tether nikkas, it was for us. :yeshrug:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
At this point it's fukking sad to watch Tariq downfall. Like really sad, he actually had some purpose in our community 6-7 years ago.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He's so fukking stupid. No one should EVER listen to Tariq concerning politics. His only utility is exposing racists online.
Starting to think Tariq is paid opposition to divide America black people and African people. Yeah they do hate us a bunch in Africa but Tariq be making it like Africans hate Black Americans more than white folks

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't work like that, legally they aren't allowed to consider race anymore for admissions.
let's see what the people in charge of these liberal institutions do about it.

Will they uphold diversity like they say they will continue to do?

It doesn't work like that...
Let's see what they do. There's not enough space for all of us at HBCUs.
As a matter of fact, colleges and universities are closing down.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Don't be a bytch and complain on the internet, go to the Hidden History Museum and go handle that. You know where Tariq is go put that work in:

LoL 🤣 exactly. That's what I thought

All yall nikkas are all talk and p*ssy.

You say your tired of tariq, you hate tariq and etc., but you don't want to pull up and confront him.

I'll give Taharka Bey credit....at lease he actually pulled up and got slapped and went back to Philly lol

You making all that IT money working at a help desk, you have time and money to pull up.
:laff: Them nikkas been soft. They fingers got biceps🤣

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That man is quite rich. He doesn't need to worry about affirmative action or going to college.

I don't care if your FBA or ADOS, this is "advice" you shouldn't be heeding.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
"it doesn't affect us *ahem* me, thanks to you my customers" -
full
@Tariq Nasheed (aka @Bunchy Carter)