Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:comeon: Exactly what do you think you proved?

All yall nikkas are all talk and p*ssy.

You say your tired of tariq, you hate tariq and etc., but you don't want to pull up and confront him.

I'll give Taharka Bey credit....at lease he actually pulled up and got slapped and went back to Philly lol

You making all that IT money working at a help desk, you have time and money to pull up.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

You say your tired of tariq, you hate tariq and etc., but you don't want to pull up and confront him.

I'll give Taharka Bey credit....at lease he actually pulled up and got slapped and went back to Philly lol

You making all that IT money working at a help desk, you have time and money to pull up.

He mad at Tariq but gives joe Biden a pass.
The same joe biden that played a role in destroying a whole generation of black men

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

What the fukk nikka you just talking and making crazy leaps lmao. Imagine trying to pullup on everyone you dislike in the world. You actually think you said something of substance too. :mjlol:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Thank you for the video.

Representative Martha Griffiths made a huge chess move with the addition of sex to the Affirmative Action language. White women benefited tremendously from it and Black Women did not, even now, White Women are employed more and own more business than Black Women.

Also Representative Martha Griffiths was a Democrat from Michigan:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Black Immigrants benefit more from Affirmative Action than Black Americans:

they not gon like this one breh :francis:

Daps
Black Immigrants benefit more from Affirmative Action than Black Americans:

Your source is from a covert racist white think tank and you believe them. It's a half-truth, black immigrants are helped disproportionately but on raw numbers, and as an aggregate it helps more FBA/ADOS/FREEDMAN.