The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He fell off hard. Some people don't know when to hop off a bandwagon. Sure the hidden colors films were cool but he done went off the deep end when he got political
He has essentially started contradicting the content in his own movies.

He was all about global black cooperation, posting pictures of himself in Jamaica, Haiti, South Africa etc. And talking about how black people have been present all over the world etc.

And now he's just remixed Alex Jones talking points and even started using their slang like "anchor babies". He was the first person I saw trying to break down white supremacy and make it a term that entered the mainstream to describe white people who support the system that harms black people instead of how it had been used in the media(to describe overt racists like Klan members and neonazis)

The problem for him was that his mission was too successful. His talking points and original message started getting picked up, going mainstream, and his points were starting to get articulated better by people with higher education, more resources, and tighter logic. He made a hot single, the internet made it a hot ALBUM. He's been pushed out of a lane he helped create and so to stand out, he's saying all sorts of contradictory things.

He's become a victim of his own success ironically.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
The good old tradition of chewing Tariq's arguments into a baby food strawman version for thekooni.com to digest.

We's don't take that negro serious Massa he's just fussing. TLR is like a BET version of CNN
The good old Tariq tradition of being unable to make a counterpoint against another black person without calling them a c00n and slave talking

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
rent free :umad:

y'all post more about this dude on here than his supposed "followers" do
seek help :francis:

like I said in the other thread
is it oochie wally or one mic :jbhmm:

on the one hand reparations advocates/FBA/ADOS are a fringe lunatic group that exists only on the internet and has no real impact or clout :skip:

OR

all of a sudden this infinitesimal group of people is the difference-maker in elections and by extension in who ends up on the supreme court :mjlol:

you nikkas can't have it both ways :yeshrug:

Which means you goofy c00n nikkas with an axe to grind with FBA/ADOS are just using this as an excuse to run with your same tired agendas :francis:

make it make sense :heh:

you nikkas really going out of your way to go full retard :wow:

you stupid :mjlol: c00ns just looking for someone to blame
don't blame us, you need to blame the voting history of all these pawgs you nikkas lust over on this site and your "BIPOC" intersectional allies

I suppose Malcolm X in "The Ballot of the Bullet" speech was a uncle tom republican shill when he said "keep your vote in your pocket"? :jbhmm:

inquiring minds would like to know :sas1:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
He has argued for years that non black Americans are the ones who benefit the most

It's true, Black Americans do not benefit from Affirmation Action:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
The good old Tariq tradition of being unable to make a counterpoint against another black person without calling them a c00n and slave talking

i like how you're self conscious about being a koon without me having to say it. you think you're worth anything more than mockery as a response to your strawman bullshyt? sambo Please.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
i like how you're self conscious about being a koon without me having to say it. you think you're worth anything more than mockery as a response to your strawman bullshyt? sambo Please.
Nah, don't try to make this about me now. You mentioned the whole site. It's a lot easier for you to accuse "thekooni" of having something against him than it is to say what people are wrong about. Assuming everyone is out to get breh is proof positive that you're more attached to the situation than the people you're accusing and think he can't be off base about anything, so you got it

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Black Immigrants benefit more from Affirmative Action than Black Americans: