The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
again, splitting hairs with this "separate event space" stuff. Still AT their museums. Yall sat up here acting like Tariq was doing something that never happens at "real" museums, and come to find out it's a regular thing.

:dead:
:pachaha: Why do you keep posting events from actual museums that happened to have comedy night? This last one has events almost everyday this week and they're all CLIMATE related. Even the comedian is a CLIMATE comedian appearing at the CLIMATE museum:

Rollie is a NYC-based comedian who uses his work to demystify climate change for 450,000 subscribers.

:dead: b-bbut it's at a museum tho!! :bryan:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:pachaha: Why do you keep posting events from actual museums that happened to have comedy night? This last one has events almost everyday this week and they're all CLIMATE related. Even the comedian is a CLIMATE comedian appearing at the CLIMATE museum:

Rollie is a NYC-based comedian who uses his work to demystify climate change for 450,000 subscribers.

:dead: b-bbut it's at a museum tho!! :bryan:

lmao...because yall thought yall had something. "what kind of museum has comedy nights? :damn:"

here's another one. :mjgrin:
Comedy Night at the Vanderbilt! Professional comedians Peter Bales, Matt Burke and Steve Lazarus bring big laughs for one night only as we turn our Carriage House into the Vanderbilt Comedy Club.

Friday, October 4, from 8:00 to 9:30 pm.

Wine available, no drink minimums.

Tickets $20 online, $25 at the door, $16 for Museum members.

Hurry! Limited seats are available.

Proceeds benefit for the Carriage House/Learning Center Revitalization Project.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
lmao...because yall thought yall had something. "what kind of museum has comedy nights? :damn:"

here's another one. :mjgrin:
Additional events: Morning Birdwatch, Planetarium show, Astronomy day, etc. Somehow all your examples have MULTIPLE events concerning their actual museum topic outweighing the ONE comedy event you're scraping the net for. The Hidden History "Museum" has yet to have a single event actually concerning all this Hidden History :dead: And doesn't look to either. The muhfukka is focused on comedy night and interpretive dancing type shyt.

B-bbut it's at a museum tho!! :bryan:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to diss the brother for his building or what he's doing with it because he said he would do it and he got it done.

What really want to know is WHAT is this mans real name
Because the surname Nasheed originates from South East Asia 🇲🇻
It’s Marcus Thomas

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Additional events: Morning Birdwatch, Planetarium show, Astronomy day, etc. Somehow all your examples have MULTIPLE events concerning their actual museum topic outweighing the ONE comedy event you're scraping the net for. The Hidden History "Museum" has yet to have a single event actually concerning all this Hidden History :dead: And doesn't look to either. The muhfukka is focused on comedy night and interpretive dancing type shyt.

B-bbut it's at a museum tho!! :bryan:
LMAO. According to Tariq the museum is open for normal museum operation during the day. Now he has to prove to yall that he has certain events. :dead: . Again, why can't yall just admit that this angle of "why he doing comedy nights?" was the wrong approach?

By the way here's another "real museum" with a comedy night. :mjgrin:

Comedy Night at the Museum​

All Veterans. Still Serving Their Country. One Joke at a Time.
Thom Tran, Walter Campbell and Jose Barrientos, collectively known as The GIs of Comedy, take the NVMM stage on December 10. This comedic troupe of troops will share their love of country combined with a healthy dose of laughter.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
LMAO. According to Tariq the museum is open for normal museum operation during the day. Now he has to prove to yall that he has certain events. :dead: . Again, why can't yall just admit that this angle of "why he doing comedy nights?" was the wrong approach?

By the way here's another "real museum" with a comedy night. :mjgrin:

It's well established that I don't fukk with Tariq AT ALL, but I don't have a single problem with this :manny: I been to plenty museum events where alcohol was served (makes it a lot more fun) and I know of spaces that host tons of community events. That kinda thing honestly makes strengthens a venue as a community staple.
That was in January, assuming there'd also be actual museum events. We're halfway thru April without a single event based on the 'artifacts' held or planned. Just a movie screening and Amateur Night. Your examples are not the same but you know that

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i'm cool with it. Just say you didn't realize other "legit" museums have comedy nights.

:wow:
I did not know that. But i also dont pretend to care about muesums like that.
Theres more i say about FBA being taken seriously but we can stop at you being cool with it.

Props to you because when Tariq does something particularly goofy none of his supporters actually cosign it.

They just go straight to whataboutism

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going to diss the brother for his building or what he's doing with it because he said he would do it and he got it done.

What really want to know is WHAT is this mans real name
Because the surname Nasheed originates from South East Asia 🇲🇻
That would make him a ....Tether

I mean he nor anyone in his immediate family is or was muslim

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is just speculation on my part, from what I've heard around the internet...
Tariq's real name has dirt on it. Dirt that he's been trying to move away from for years.
He hides his name and his past cause it f*cks with his paper.
But if anyone cared to look it up theyd find it.

I think he changed his name because it sounded cool at the time

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
mink slide permanent residency

tariq-nasheed-mink-slide-its-time-onyx-truth.gif
This whole time I thought that gif was Magic’s son

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I haven't been following him since before the museum opened. Did we pivot from "where's the museum"? To something new? :pachaha: