The Tariq Nasheed Thread

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm not going to diss the brother for his building or what he's doing with it because he said he would do it and he got it done.

What really want to know is WHAT is this mans real name
Because the surname Nasheed originates from South East Asia 🇲🇻

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not going to diss the brother for his building or what he's doing with it because he said he would do it and he got it done.

What really want to know is WHAT is this mans real name
Because the surname Nasheed originates from South East Asia 🇲🇻
This is just speculation on my part, from what I've heard around the internet...
Tariq's real name has dirt on it. Dirt that he's been trying to move away from for years.
He hides his name and his past cause it f*cks with his paper.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is just speculation on my part, from what I've heard around the internet...
Tariq's real name has dirt on it. Dirt that he's been trying to move away from for years.
This is interesting
Because my surname as I mentioned before is Cole very common for Africans, Caribbeans and Americans who have been in contact with European Christians. Infact I researched a family of Coles that left England in the 1700's and went to Virginia...

My mother's father's surname is Alli
Very common for Africans, Caribbeans and Americans with an Arabic/Muslim background

I'm very much into Surname Origins and Family Crests/Coat of Arms, so I have always wondered why someone so 'anti foreigner' has an Asian surname and has chosen Arabic names for himself and his son Asir?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Can’t be that bad in all honesty, but he came up during the pre-youtube/social media era so it makes sense

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Can’t be that bad in all honesty, but he came up during the pre-youtube/social media era so it makes sense
What makes sense?
Him using a South East Asian name or his actual name having dirt on it?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The thing is, Tariq been trying to break into the entertainment business for decades, so it must have been bad enough for him to take action and change it.

More speculation: but I remember he was trying to get a show on VH1, it wouldn't surprise me if they did their background check before they cut him a check and when they found something they were like "nah, we good"...they gave his 'pick up artist' idea to "Mystery" a few years later.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Tariq should let me build his endowment.
full

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Maybe you didn’t read my post but what you just linked actually confirms my post.

1. This event is hosted in a separate event space. The auditorium.

2. It’s in SELECT Fridays and it’s not even hosted by the museum. It looks like the production company is probably just renting the space out and hosting an event there

With that said, I said it doesn’t even matter if he’s hosting whatever at the museum if the museum serves its desired purpose, because that’s all that really matters in the end.

So again… is there an exhibit at the museum that makes it worth the price if admission? Surely anyone this adamant about the validity of the museum has som idea if what of value is there.

The National Center for Civil and Human Rights in Atlanta has a simulation for diner sit-ins, actual hand written letters, audio accounts of people who did the Freedom Rides with their pictures, etc. This conversation is over if you/he can show that he has admission worthy exhibits.
again, splitting hairs with this "separate event space" stuff. Still AT their museums. Yall sat up here acting like Tariq was doing something that never happens at "real" museums, and come to find out it's a regular thing.

Climate Town: A Comedy Night with Rollie Williams​

• Friday, March 31, 2023
  • 7:00 PM 8:30 PM
“It’s got a population of everybody and the mayor is a horse.” Welcome to Climate Town!
On the last day of the month, Rollie Williams will be bringing his YouTube show to the Climate Museum. Rollie is a NYC-based comedian who uses his work to demystify climate change for 450,000 subscribers. Offended by critical thinking about the fossil fuel industry? Opposed to breaking the climate silence? Dislike laughing? Skip this one. Free refreshments.
Registration for this event has closed.

:dead:

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
So we will never know his real name
:ohhh:

Has he ever mentioned his parents names? We all know peanuts mums info but I haven't seen his own parents?

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
again, splitting hairs with this "separate event space" stuff. Still AT their museums. Yall sat up here acting like Tariq was doing something that never happens at "real" museums, and come to find out it's a regular thing.

:dead:
So you’re going to ignore the fact that I said I don’t really care if he’s hosting events there if he has a legitimate museum? i didn’t sit up here and act like anything. I think you may be confusing me with some other posters.

You’re probably ignoring that because you can’t provide any example of a museum worthy exhibit leaving you clinging to this flimsy argument that you have. I mean, the dude himself said it was also a club. I’m sure none of the links you provided are calling their museums a club too, lol. But again… I don’t even care if it is. Is it a legitimate museum? That’s all that matters