The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
CW already know FBA is just Tariq's fan club lol. It ain't a lineage. He calling them out tho :whoo: FBA not in the hood?

Tariq just gonna ignore this, he don't want CW problems.
I'm a Traiq critic but I never accused him of being Stupid, Getting into it with a master troll like CW would only benefit CW.

Other than the "why yáll hating on a Black Man?" Talking point most Riq supporters mention how funny he his and that he never takes L's in debates.

You could say that Tucker Carlson manipuated the tape and that he let Jared Taylor talk losing against CW wouldn't be able to explained away.

Tari picks his battles carefully.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why isn't he hosting it at the Hidden History Museum? :troll:
That woulda been a MAJOR look if the museum was the rendering :whoo: I'd have to give him all the props.

Not against conferences... something tells me it'll have the exact same people at the rally (and the last conference) but whatever :manny:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
"Empowerment workshops" :russ:

Nikkaz still gonna be broke and dusty at the next FBA Expo. Only thing getting empowered is Tariqs pockets.:hubie:
Again I'm gonna hold off on criticism but I'll bet that the speakers will be the standard Tariq go to's who happen to be Pan Africanists.

But even the fact that he hasn't really fell out with the majority of them and they haven't really talked shyt about him is good on both sides.

Professor James Small kinda slid out stage right but again none of the Bloods and Crips style beef that Riq and Umar had.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not even hating on this. But you think that IG models will be in attendance?

Ouside of Riq stans it will be small business people and general pro Blacks.
The cast of Fox Souls Queens gonna be in attendance. Who wouldn't want to pay $2500 vip tickets for a 2 minute meet and greet with former has beens grandmas Lisa Raye, Vivica Fox, Claudia Jordan, and Fancy from Jamie Foxx Show Fame.:russ:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Again I'm gonna hold off on criticism but I'll bet that the speakers will be the standard Tariq go to's who happen to be Pan Africanists.

But even the fact that he hasn't really fell out with the majority of them and they haven't really talked shyt about him is good on both sides.

Professor James Small kinda slid out stage right but again none of the Bloods and Crips style beef that Riq and Umar had.
Nah James Smalls backtracked hard. The Tariq checks must be a crucial lifeline at this stage in his life.
But that Expo is still months away Tariq ain't known to not be in the middle of fukkery for that long of a time period especially with those he's supposedly cool with. Secure The Tribe was the last few folks he fell out with publicly and he doxxed them hard. Still something we haven't seen him do to these "suspected white supremacists" he loves mentioning to get attention.:sas2:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I need to come to one of his things see I can get some fine BW on my rolodex.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I see people hating on this, but when we went to black expos here in KC it would be right in line with what Tariq is planning. this isn't outside of what any other black expo would be like. Why the hate?
You know why :sas2:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even hating on this. But you think that IG models will be in attendance?

Ouside of Riq stans it will be small business people and general pro Blacks.

I don’t give a fukk about IG models or this event. I do believe if women show up they will be very pretty. :yeshrug: