The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah James Smalls backtracked hard. The Tariq checks must be a crucial lifeline at this stage in his life.
But that Expo is still months away Tariq ain't known to not be in the middle of fukkery for that long of a time period especially with those he's supposedly cool with. Secure The Tribe was the last few folks he fell out with publicly and he doxxed them hard. Still something we haven't seen him do to these "suspected white supremacists" he loves mentioning to get attention.:sas2:
What did Brother Smalls say that was backtracking? I mean generally speaking Riq is kinda opposite his message but I give the warrior scholars grace I mean fukk if it's Ok for Tariq to make money then it's defenitely ok for them to do so.

I do wonder what the Ancestor Dr. Welsing would say about the FBA shyt.

You're forgetting that fiasco where he asked for donations to call out white supremacists.

Again I could criticize Tariq but he has improved his donation requests a lot over his past asks.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I suspect it will be a bunch of aunties.

Think that Gen Z fly chicks give a fukk about ëmpowerment" If Drake ain't there they ain't interested.

If you don’t fukk with Tariq or his event just say it. Idgaf about him, his museum, his events, his wife, his beefs. It means nothing to me.

Dallas is full of beautiful women. Idgaf about anything other than that :yeshrug:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you don’t fukk with Tariq or his event just say it. Idgaf about him, his museum, his events, his wife, his beefs. It means nothing to me.

Dallas is full of beautiful women. Idgaf about anything other than that :yeshrug:
My personal feelings about him are beside the point. My point is young Black women ain't on the Pro Black wave.

The ironic thing is that you yourself ain't on the FBA/ pro Black wave either.

I guess could attend the even and report back.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I know Umar is furious

pog.gif

Since Umars albatross of a school is nowhere near getting done he has been saying and attempting to turn the gym of his school into a conference center.

He has said multiple times he wants to have seminars there. Conferences. Workshops. Retreats. Etc. in the gym

The only real work done at the school is in that gym. Plumbing, hvac, painting.

Now Tariq has once again proved that he is a more competent scammer. He will at least half ass deliver.