The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
No lie

Tariq fans sound dumb as shyt

They sound like some slow-class nikkas drooling and shyt

Mumbling and stuttering

This shyt is just pathetic all around breh…grown ass adults acting like fukking teenagers….and their fans are at bigger fault then the talking heads are cause they lame and they feed off on the shyt and throw more fuel on the fire…ol sit in the library during lunch ass nikkas finally wannabe in somebody business…straight lame shyt

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I used to follow her old account.
Most of these bytches are frauds.
:mjlol:

*Shes not Nigerian

Yeah... She's definitely not Nigerian. I've seen her tweets on the past when it comes to Tariq... at this point, I'm really not shocked.

Any black man or woman who goes OTT with the pro - black stance is usually hiding something.

Whenever I see a shea butter, septum nose ring, natural hair, black medalion sista. .I'm already highly suspicious.

6trygsR.gif

She aint been the same since she got called out for being a wench
I was listening to Tariq’s recent twitter space and she tried julezing around her new man being non-black. :mjlol:

TimeStamped.

There are two things I can think of… one is that she’s infertile, the other could be to do with purchasing real estate in Virginia. :lupe:

Either way, it’s ironic she’s on that :mjpls:

Even Tariq managed to at least marry a biracial woman. :mjlol:

@Morose Polymath
@FeverPitch2
@Rakim Allah
@TripleAgent
@The Hon. Stringer Bell
@HASSAN CAMPBELL
@Detroit Wave
@Problematic Pat

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I was listening to Tariq’s recent twitter space and she tried julezing around her new man being non-black. :mjlol:

TimeStamped.

There are two things I can think of… one is that she’s infertile, the other could be to do with purchasing real estate in Virginia. :lupe:

@Morose Polymath
@FeverPitch2
@Rakim Allah
@TripleAgent
@The Hon. Stringer Bell
@HASSAN CAMPBELL
@Detroit Wave

She was with an African breh before. Her health issues must be the reason as to why he left her.

Either way, it ain't my business.

:manny:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No lie

Tariq fans sound dumb as shyt

They sound like some slow-class nikkas drooling and shyt

Mumbling and stuttering

Tariq was just babbling and they kept cutting the mic and deflecting like deaf & blind hoes

Boochie did offer them boys an opportunity to them hands tho' :whew:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

TimeStamped.

@Morose Polymath
@FeverPitch2
@Rakim Allah
@TripleAgent
@The Hon. Stringer Bell
@HASSAN CAMPBELL
@Detroit Wave
@Problematic Pat

She's gotta be 40+ by now. must be ivf

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

TimeStamped.

@Morose Polymath
@FeverPitch2
@Rakim Allah
@TripleAgent
@The Hon. Stringer Bell
@HASSAN CAMPBELL
@Detroit Wave
@Problematic Pat

She's gotta be 40+ by now. must be ivf

Yeah I peeped the playback this morning. The fact that she couldn't say new bruh was Black was telling. :picard:

But honestly for her to say she's approaching 40 with no kids or mate and only a career and degrees to show for it is sad. And honestly a fate alot of women in her position are approaching. :francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah I peeped the playback this morning. The fact that she couldn't say new bruh was Black was telling. :picard:

But honestly for her to say she's approaching 40 with no kids or mate and only a career and degrees to show for it is sad. And honestly a fate alot of women in her position are approaching. :francis:
I don't blame her for secrecy. nikkas start finger wagging and gossiping. There are tons of possible explantions as to her situation, and they aren't all her fault. OTOH, could be her. It is what it is.