The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Gave Taharka Bey a rare pass:ufdup:

Nah, Tariq wanted no real parts of Taharka. He acted like he didn't smell the smoke Taharka & Karim Johnson put in the air.:whoa:

He basically told Tariq, fukk you and your passes and don't make me pull your hoe card:ufdup:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

EVM5xRHU8AUIzm4.jpg

All that for a drop of clout.....FBA nicca!!!!!

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Those Secure the Tribe guys are idiotic and Tariq was right about not naming them and putting a target on their backs, but them nikkas desperately want clout. Tariq has had everything from the FBI pull up to his house to having his house swatted and having the police pull up with guns pointed at his children, and them goofy nikkas like "nah Tariq and the NBM need to NAME US".

And lowkey they sound like agents that wanted the new black media to give them "street cred" so they look more legit.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
So ya'll don't find it suspicious or "off code" that breh has pulled people's mugshots/criminal records not once but twice? :patrice:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Scared? I dont know but Tariq made a paper tiger threat.

Taharka replied and Tariq response afterwards was

With Tariq its all cartoons and games and wiggling out of questions like a loose tooth...
Tariq probally would call him Buzz Light Year or Woody from Toy Story and get all the laughs
but Taharka might just put Tariq's integrity under the microscope.