The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]

This Is jokes but part of me couldn’t laugh the way I wanted to cuz our liberation has gone so off the tracks since 2012 that it’s now fodder for YouTube comedians.
Tariq let off the chopper last night :bustback:

He straight up said "fukk them nikkas, as a tribe, a label and an organization" :ehh:

I know this about to be funny as hell.

One thing about Tariq is once he’s in a beef with someone he goes full scorched earth.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Feds on Tariq ass and they want him to shout them out..............hustling backwards
That hasn't stopped him from sharing random immigrant's dumb ass comments so I can see why they'd wonder wtf when they're outside.

It sounds like some of them are mad that he didn't shout them out leading up to it but others are tryna figure why no one in new black media was backed them up after the fact, when mainstream media was slandering them

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Nobody knew about the shyt because they did a poor job promoting it. Also they looking for clout instead of just doing the work. Tezlyn said it on the twitter space. If you looking for clout and notoriety you in it for the wrong reasons.
But them Power 106 protests were a flop and people said it's "mission accomplished" cause it came up if you Googled "Power 106" :dwillhuh:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Nobody knew about the shyt because they did a poor job promoting it. Also they looking for clout instead of just doing the work. Tezlyn said it on the twitter space. If you looking for clout and notoriety you in it for the wrong reasons.

I heard that Twitter Space, Tezlyn went in :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
“You look like a Section 8 super hero. It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s welfare woman.”
:mjlol::mjpls:
Not the first time he said some shyt like that.

"Gladys Knight, you sound country than a mug." "Put down the chitlins." "Clotilda (calling her the name of a slave ship) calm down."

"This is not like section 8. I know you're used to section 8 and EBT coming in the mail real fast."

“Loud hoodrat voice.”

Dude doesn't really care about Black people. He just likes exploiting them for his own personal gain.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
"Ma'am!! Look at that wide flabby fat ass, ma'am. That doesn't look good... Your body is janky like this and you think it's the shyt, no ma'am."
FdxgF9-XkAACh6c

maury-laughing.gif

Daps
Reppin
Botz
The ultimate irony is that whenever he’s dissing an FBA chick his go to move is always some hoodrat or Section 8 insult.:dead:

Not only chicks, even with FBA dudes, once he notices that the person questioning him has no "immigrant background". He always uses common CAC insults once he sees that his babbling is not flying.

To me, Tariq gets a pass by many dudes because he is their father figure(They refuse to admit that), and also many hate him because some dudes like his personality and wish he was on their side(They also refuse to admit that).

But one thing is true, he is one of the most inconsistent personalities ever. He stands on nothing and is always looking for a way to grift.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Mechee X was mentioned and she clapped back hard :picard:

"Tariq was crying about how they talked about his kids. I brought up you co-opting ADOS, instead of talking about what I said, you talked about my kids... fukk them bytch ass kids of yours!!"

dwaynewade-smh.gif