The Tariq Nasheed Thread

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand what he is saying based on past voting history. There is a long history of Black votes that while incremental gains were given, there is still too much bullshyt going on.

That said, this is weak ass logic. "Strikes always work" assumes any amount of withdrawn votes will outdo the cascade of bullshyt that will happen in the case that very black-centric legislation even makes it to committee, much less becomes a bill to be talked about, or be made law. Keep pushing for it but also know that you don't have to vote for bum ass establishment politicians. Find progressives or run for local office! There are a ton of things to vote for outside of legislature so this logic is dangerous.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
He musta been lurking that thread or seen the response online about his boy Marcel "Alley Boy" Dixon traveling to Georgia to go after THEIR Senator (Warnock) like he don't have his own Senators-- a Black American one at that (Tim Scott) to go after.

"Bbbbut he's a Republican :skip:"

bytch he still works for YOU :mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand what he is saying based on past voting history. There is a long history of Black votes that while incremental gains were given, there is still too much bullshyt going on.

That said, this is weak ass logic. "Strikes always work" assumes any amount of withdrawn votes will outdo the cascade of bullshyt that will happen in the case that very black-centric legislation even makes it to committee, much less becomes a bill to be talked about, or be made law. Keep pushing for it but also know that you don't have to vote for bum ass establishment politicians. Find progressives or run for local office! There are a ton of things to vote for outside of legislature so this logic is dangerous.
I agree with you. I’ll add based on this country was built off our free labor the country owes us..Dems & Republicans

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'd have way more respect for him if he just said he was a republican and be done with it.

I'd have even more respect if he moved out of that super liberal bastion into a place more aligned with his political beleifs.

But like the average Black person not voting or even voting republican in super liberal places won't matter unless you voted in democratic primaries.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Makes sense. Republicans will not give you anything. Democrats you can at least pressure to give you something for your vote.
So you think the Religious Right, The Gun industry and big business is getting "nothing" from the Republicans.

You do know that the Repulicans are a Political Party that has to raise money just like the Democrat party right?