The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree. It’s very surface level, it’s like a whole floor dedicated to famous athletes. I went to that institution seeking to learn and there wasn’t much to learn unless your clueless about black American culture and history

A high school drop out with limited funds is going to curate a better museum than the Smithsonian and it’s armies of professional museum pros.

I know sometimes King Flex can’t believe how he got so lucky to be blessed with such easy marks.

Thelonious Napz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
VA
When he completes this project on time Umar will start juelzing like crazy trying to explain why he has been collecting money since 2010 for his school but nothing tangible has been accomplished yet

kukks-umar.gif
Why this gif reminded me of this?! :laff:

(HiFiGIF.co)_pootie-tune-good-full.gif

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The old church building fund scam.

Tariq Nasheed is going to use this useless and unneeded “museum”
to squeeze money from his cult followers for a long time. I’m here for it.

I gotta respect the hustle honestly. He may be a coward, but he is a stone cold hustler.

Just wait for the:
1. Renovations fund drive
2. Artifacts fund drive
3. Year round operations fund drive
4. Administration fund drive

And when has squeezed every last dime from his followers, he’ll close the museum and sell the building for a huge return.

This is not a museum, this is Flex’s retirement fund.

A high school drop out with limited funds is going to curate a better museum than the Smithsonian and it’s armies of professional museum pros.

I know sometimes King Flex can’t believe how he got so lucky to be blessed with such easy marks.

Can you share your story on why you left Kenya, just like your fellow sister:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I spoke on the Smithsonian alone.said nothing about Tariq’s being better. Try to comprehend.

You’re giving a lot of credence to this white institution based on their name. I’ve been to institutions globally from the U.S. to Africa to Europe. The Smithsonian is a mediocre institution. None of that is a statement about Tariq’s museum

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
so if this museum ever actually opens and manages to be profitable, where do the profits it generates go?

The museums around the country where does their profits go :mjlol:

I'm curious to know if you care where the Holocaust Museum profits, and the rest of those other museums around the world profits go?

Stop it breh,