The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The Coli says Vlad is anti-black.

But Vlad said he didn't put out his interview with Sotomayor because he was being anti-black.

I'm so confused.
The Coli says every non-black person is anti-black and every black man is a c00n. Take this site with a grain of salt and not as reality. Coli is 90% entertainment, and 10% real discussions.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The Coli says every non-black person is anti-black and every black man is a c00n. Take this site with a grain of salt and not as reality. Coli is 90% entertainment, and 10% real discussions.
I've been called everything but a pawg by the posters on this site. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt my feelings :to:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Be mad at Vlad and not the goofy grown men that go on there voluntarily and tell on themselves when no one put a gun to their heads.

How can the same men that preach don’t snitch in a closed interrogation room turn around and tell EVERYTHING on a platform that anyone can watch?

:mjlol:

His lies on Farrakhan notwithstanding, what does Vlad have to do with the information these goofies are putting out there?

Is Vlad a Saint? Nope. Far from it. He’s a scoundrel that plays the victim when pressed on his flaws, but who in the interviewing space is truly honorable?

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The Republican party was forced to get a black candidate to compete in GA, if this keeps happening they need to start meeting some demands.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Republican party was forced to get a black candidate to compete in GA, if this keeps happening they need to start meeting some demands.
There’s nothing you can offer black democrats in Georgia that won’t be met by c00n puppets In Republican candidates who will get white support.