The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
giphy.gif

IN

tater

Superstar
Daps
She keep mentioning her beauty as if that's uncommon. Did she have anything else to offer?
Damn near everyone is moderately attractive lol

No need to lie :mjlol:

But this was easily BS. She painted it like she was completely perfect, doubtful. I'm sure he did some things to warrant her being upset but when people tell me stories where they're completely absolved...:patrice:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
No need to lie :mjlol:

But this was easily BS. She painted it like she was completely perfect, doubtful. I'm sure he did some things to warrant her being upset but when people tell me stories where they're completely absolved...:patrice:
Are u siding with him?
Fres

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Wait a got damn minute.

Nobody with 20Ms is on the coli

And nobody's girl is on the coli

This whole thing is ducktales

Y'all think someone with access to $20 million would be talking about being stuck with $2k rent

Wait how do both people in wuestion both have less than 100 post? So they both signed up just to tell their story
:wtb:

Are ya'll implying that OP is all 3 characters and he set this all up months ago?

:patrice:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
She keep mentioning her beauty as if that's uncommon. Did she have anything else to offer?
Damn near everyone is moderately attractive lol

Honestly no. She's a past her prime female stuck thinking she's a catch because men wanna smash. She thinks that's an accomplishment. I had to shut her stories of "this man/my boss/the etc. hit on me today" at least a few times a week. She apparently thought it would make me appreciate her more. It just annoyed me.

When did you find the red flags with this broad? How did you know, she ran with a group of smuts and their history?

She gave me details on her friends. We had to save one from getting her ass beat by her husband one day. We actually left a lunch to rush over to her friend's home to keep her man from killing her after he caught her in some bs leaving her secret text app open on her phone. He didn't know a fraction of what the broad was doing though. She was faking company trips to fly around the country to smash men she met online. She had several abortions.

Another friend of hers married a white dude for his bread and was smashing a pimp behind his back. There's so much more... I found all this out gradually over time.

Red flag? Don't get me started. She was scandalous from the gate but had me believing it was her ex and not her.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Honestly no. She's a past her prime female stuck thinking she's a catch because men wanna smash. She thinks that's an accomplishment. I had to shut her stories of "this man/my boss/the etc. hit on me today" at least a few times a week. She apparently thought it would make me appreciate her more. It just annoyed me.

She gave me details on her friends. We had to save one from getting her ass beat by her husband one day. We actually left a lunch to rush over to her friend's home to keep her man from killing her after he caught her in some bs leaving her secret text app open on her phone. He didn't know a fraction of what the broad was doing though. She was faking company trips to fly around the country to smash men she met online. She had several abortions.

Another friend of hers married a white dude for his bread and was smashing a pimp behind his back. There's so much more... I found all this out gradually over time.

Red flag? Don't get me started. She was scandalous from the gate but had me believing it was her ex and not her.
lol, I figured..
Men hollering/wanting to fukk you is not a big deal.
Meh.