The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm siding with her

It's hard. We were together for over 7 years. Found out he cheated on me while having this perfect relationship and family. It's like he had 20 million dollars and just burned it. I don't know how to let him go. Loved hard and didn't see this coming.
It's been no contact since I left. It's hard. He never admitted he cheated and haven't heard a word from him since. Makes me feel like nothing meant anything to him. He hasn't begged me back or apologized or anything. Straight ghosted. Instead of being pissed and angry I'm sad and upset. I truly didn't see this coming nor him jeopardizing everything we built. I keep the door cracked to see if he will walk through it or not but I need to stop. Not letting him and what we had go is hurting me. I just don't know how.
I just turned 37 yesterday. My whole life got flipped upside down in the blink of an eye. For real. Appreciate all the advice y'all have given.
We were together for 7 yrs. It was him and his two little daughters. We had it all, he treated me like a queen, it was all about the family, and I accidentally came across an email he had been having with a coworker. I moved out, he never admitted it, and we haven't talked to one another since. I was never happier, there were no clues, our relationship was the best, and can't believe he would jeopardize all that. I am a good woman, I have two college degrees, no children of my own, pretty, funny, down to earth, and I treated his kids as if they were my own. We had a beautiful home. Things were really picture perfect. We were gonna be getting engaged this year and starting a family of our own...THEN POOF

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
nikka all I read was 20 million dollars

get-money.gif