The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
TVYSyC.gif

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Fair enough
But did you cheat on her ?

I can honestly say I didn't. She found pics on my phone, but I didn't and that's the truth on my children. She had nothing but that and I shut her down because going through my phone while I slept was the final blow for me. I can't be a suspect or prisoner in my own home.

@Brolic Scholar

U got some explaining to do

Fred

There's nothing to explain. If I knew how to upload pics, I could prove I'm not lying in a few seconds. I ghosted her because she called the cops on me while she was moving out and scared the shyt outta my kids. She also tried to get a restraining order on me. She also beat me outta goods I put her on game/hustle to come up on. She also hit my Mama and cousins up trying to turn them against me behind my back after all of that. Why would I speak to her?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I can honestly say I didn't. She found pics on my phone, but I didn't and that's the truth on my children. She had nothing but that and I shut her down because going through my phone while I slept was the final blow for me. I can't be a suspect or prisoner in my own home.

There's nothing to explain. If I knew how to upload pics, I could prove I'm not lying in a few seconds. I ghosted her because she called the cops on me while she was moving out and scared the shyt outta my kids. She also tried to get a restraining order on me. She also beat me outta goods I put her on game/hustle to come up on. She also hit my Mama and cousins up trying to turn them against me behind my back after all of that. Why would I speak to her?
So for the record.you didn't cheat..but u went ghost ..fair enough

Upload some pics.for us

Daps

When did you find the red flags with this broad? How did you know, she ran with a group of smuts and their history?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Damn she hit your mama?

Jesus.

Side note..did she have a phat ass?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

I have to ask, did you hit her ever? Seems kind of weird for somebody to get a restraining order for domestic violence without some cause.