The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

tater

Superstar
Daps
The Coli has some of the wackest bytches. I only fukk with a few of them on here. And you have desperate Coli simps simping them to. Allhiphop constantly have the pretty bytches while the Coli for some reason KEEPS attracting these LSA lames. :snoop:

:wtb:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I like how yall took what i said out of context :rudy:

Strawberry was a troll and deserved it.

Chris b was a troll and deserved it.

Bcruz was a troll and got dealt with. (A black woman) did i defend her at all? Nope!

My argument is about how thecoli deal with a certain instance when concerning the race of a female on here
I notice you didn't say Bcruz "deserved it"

:mjpls:

Why chrisb and strawberry deserve it, but Bcruz doesn't?

:jbhmm:

Either way, a troll is a troll, and a simp is a simp. Depending on how attractive or even keeled a female user is, the "Pick Me's" will take her side while others won't. You said they simped her in the OG thread because she was talking sexual? Well, yeah, that happens on here. To ALL females.

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
I like how yall took what i said out of context :rudy:

Strawberry was a troll and deserved it.

Chris b was a troll and deserved it.

Bcruz was a troll and got dealt with. (A black woman) did i defend her at all? Nope!

My argument is about how thecoli deal with a certain instance when concerning the race of a female on here

Nah, she was saying some of the same things that you’re saying but she was bold about it. Y’all be acting all scary like these guys on thecoli gonna beat you

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I notice you didn't say Bcruz "deserved it"

:mjpls:

Why chrisb and strawberry deserve it, but Bcruz doesn't?

:jbhmm:

Either way, a troll is a troll, and a simp is a simp. Depending on how attractive or even keeled a female user is, the "Pick Me's" will take her side while others won't. You said they simped her in the OG thread because she was talking sexual? Well, yeah, that happens on here. To ALL females.
She got dealt with in the worst way :wow:

I still feel the same way though

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I would much rather be hated on here for my trolling and my opinion than be simped :russ:
Is that so?

:sas1:

Aight...

giphy.gif

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Nah, she was saying some of the same things that you’re saying but she was bold about it. Y’all be acting all scary like these guys on thecoli gonna beat you
I did not agree with 90% of the things bcrus spoke about which is why i was mia in her exposal thread. U on the other hand did

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
bcruz
murdashewrote
yup
anothergirl
whippedcream
shyt even dollface
all get in the hall of fame before you:mjgrin:
I was the very first hall of fame thread :gucci: