The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I'm in Arizona u piece of shyt
I'll drive down right now and smack that hairhat hat you wearing

Next time @me... You ex slapped your mom....u don't think I will

Fred

Hit my mother up. Not hit. And why would I waste my gas driving to AZ? To see rocks and dirt? I'm good.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
nikkas who had TLR beef for mad long but never had the opportunity to go at it see eachother in the big threads and just rock it off

0tt5B.gif
That's actually a good theory. The side beefs always pop in the marquee threads.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Ma'am you know exactly what I am talking about. I'm talking about your low self-esteem showing. I remember in that thread you were going HARD against me when i said only the non-attractive dark skin chicks use colorism as a shield while the pretty ones don't. Now I don't know how you look like(and not trying to disrespect you because again i have no issues with you) but again you were arguing hard against. I've seen you complain MANY times about some of your shortcomings.

And what i am trying to tell you is that this is the Coli and nikkas are gonna use that against you. This is why when it comes to my private life I only tell the good shyt. People on there be giving the Coli ammo all the time.
:gucci:

On june 21, 2012 i told the coli i was a fat dark skinned black woman.

I've had 100s people gang up and neg me caling me all types of fat black bytches on here for years! Most of the nikkas on here been hating me for years for speaking my opinion and i never cared. This shyt isnt new to me fam :pachaha:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Does it piss me off? Yes

I refuse to clown shortys looks because thats what everyone else is doing. I made my point and thats that.
I know it does, thats why your constantly lashing out at nikkas and try to troll us about non black men flirting with you and finding you attractive as some sort of weird ass "get back" to us all like we dont see through your bullshyt...
And I know for a fact nikkas flirt with you on here but you let some "Bedbucks" get you angry...
Love yourself lil nikka...

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
If u saw her og thread, u would see that nikkas were ready to bury brolic for her.

No one questioned her side at all.

Cant compare this to shebad and pk because this poster specifically signed up to air her ex out
Even tho ur right about this @Marti (about these nikkaz running to defend non-black women)

Didn't u say u were fukking with an ARAB raghead muthafukka? :francis:

U know what nevermind lol

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:gucci:

On june 21, 2012 i told the coli i was a fat dark skinned black woman.

I've had 100s people gang up and neg me caling me all types of fat black bytches on here for years! Most of the nikkas on here been hating me for years for speaking my opinion and i never cared. This shyt isnt new to me fam :pachaha:
Just trying to help you out. :yeshrug:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I know it does, thats why your constantly lashing out at nikkas and try to troll us about non black men flirting with you and finding you attractive as some sort of weird ass "get back" to us all like we dont see through your bullshyt...
And I know for a fact nikkas flirt with you on here but you let some "Bedbucks" get you angry...
Love yourself lil nikka...
I made one single thread about my experience at a club :gucci:

I barely post on here enough to want to get back at a few posters on here when i fukk with the coli as a collective

Also i like how u mfs want to gang up on me all at once. :pachaha:

Im not new to this, im true to this.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Be with a delusion crazy white Mexican woman who thinks she is worth 20 million dollars brehs.

Post on thecoli and try to talk shyt about your ex-boyfriend who also posts on thecoli cachettes.

Kiss your husband on the mouth after you swallow other men nuts cachettes

Be unemployed cachettes.

Be Rachel Dolezal cachettes

Malcoomxxx is the GOAT troll and instigator on thecoli. 2012-2017. :wow: