The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
So @Marti buffet hopping , low self esteem having, Davey Jones Locker smellin ass thinks im white just cuz I dont agree with her weak ass opinions:mjlol:

Ull be waiting on that "expose" as a Cactino for ever.

Your talking about a girl who got excited that some Arabials were checking for her. Her c00n as was happy as hell :lolbron: she negged and ignored me for pointing out her c00n tendencies :yeshrug: but it is what it is. c00ning for acceptance is weak

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Your talking about a girl who got excited that some Arabials were checking for her. Her c00n as was happy as hell :lolbron: she negged and ignored me for pointing out her c00n tendencies :yeshrug: but it is what it is. c00ning for acceptance is weak
Im going to fukk an arabial tonight then make a thread about it on the coli for u guys :mjgrin:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I made one single thread about my experience at a club :gucci:

I barely post on here enough to want to get back at a few posters on here when i fukk with the coli as a collective

Also i like how u mfs want to gang up on me all at once. :pachaha:

Im not new to this, im true to this.
When have I ever attacked you though?... :jbhmm:
You better check again what ive pos repped you for in the past, I dare you... :sas1:
All im saying is you seem hurt brehette... :manny: