The Sunday Truce (Stannery will not be tolerated on this day)

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:snoop:
can y'all stop.

please?

you're literally turning the thread LITERALLY ASKING FOR PEACE into another theatre of war.

this shyt is reductive.
it's exhausting.
it's childish.

I want to say it's beneath us but clearly fukking not. But if we can't be above it can we at least put it behind us for right now, in this singular goddamned threat?

This is absurd :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Receipts?

That wouldn't be hard to do, you're in every AEW thread doing it. Meanwhile, I'm in NXT threads loving the product...I'm in AEW threads liking certain things, I'm in RAW threads loving all the stories they are telling... :manny:

If you can't find something to like in a 2-hour show these days, something is wrong. Wrestling overall in all companies has been decent.

You'll never see me saying a company has nothing to offer, there's too much talent in both.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That wouldn't be hard to do, you're in every AEW thread doing it. Meanwhile, I'm in NXT threads loving the product...I'm in AEW threads liking certain things, I'm in RAW threads loving all the stories they are telling... :manny:

If you can't find something to like in a 2-hour show these days, something is wrong. Wrestling overall in all companies has been decent.

You'll never see me saying a company has nothing to offer, there's too much talent in both.
There you go backtracking to make yourself look like the good guy

Whatever feeds your God Complex I guess

You have a severe case of Main Character syndrome :unimpressed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:snoop:
can y'all stop.

please?

you're literally turning the thread LITERALLY ASKING FOR PEACE into another theatre of war.

this shyt is reductive.
it's exhausting.
it's childish.

I want to say it's beneath us but clearly fukking not. But if we can't be above it can we at least put it behind us for right now, in this singular goddamned threat?

This is absurd :childplease:
Common Denominator

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I give :hubie:y'all got it

peace for pussies I guess; whatever.

TSC did a JBO crossover, just to abandon it and join a tribalism throuple with Arcadium and TLR apparently.

I fought with and shot at nikkas for 10+ years over tribalistic colorbanging self-destructive bullshyt. Us-vs-them being worth wishing death on others over without any clear understanding of what either meant.

Being pushed to revisit it over video games and pro-wrestling is so fukking absurd I can't even really understand it. It's blasphemous.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hopefully there's no fukkery on Sunday. :russ:

Sunday is 'ALL in" there's guaranteed fukkery....

-
ezgif-2-190a3a5d3d.gif