The Sunday Truce (Stannery will not be tolerated on this day)

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I don't envy @3Rivers and the rest trying to enforce this on folks but I support the framework of the ideal behind it.

You should be able to disagree with a MF and then move on and chop it up, I would say anything else is moving like a female but that's an insult to @Vice Queen . Having to enforce maturity and intellectual honesty on grown ass men online is nasty work.
I appreciate that

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
If I wasn't NWG I would engage in the fukkery but I guess I'm on your side by default for the moment :pachaha:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s not stannery. It’s a handful of posters that wanna push the Stan card when they can’t have a rational discussion.

It’s the same group of posters that wanna gang up on certain posters and derail the threads when they’re not part of the discussion in the first place.

It’s the same group of posters who get triggered by certain posters and can’t just simply ignore that post.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's a stinks thread, but it's always some sort of drama unprovoked.

Is it unprovoked? :russ: Personally speaking, I see the same 4-5 posters in there still trying to bait me but I couldn't care less... haven't posted in that thread in a long time...

I had the other thread bushed by @3Rivers to remove myself from having to update it and then engage in a back and forth.

@Jmare007's thread is fine.

The "drama" is still going on and I have had nothing to do with it so that shows you who the common denominators are :russ:

That proves who the real "sickos" are right there :dead:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Not knowing what common denominator means is wild.

he was just posting his typical vague subliminal bullshyt in that other thread and then chickened out and edited it out 2 seconds later :mjlol:

His boy came into the thread trying to start shyt, got caught in a lie and then ran to him for help and he left him hanging :heh: that's 2 of his flunkies that got bushed :russ:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The stanning shyt has kinda died off. Now it’s just 2-3 posters that do the weird name calling til someone takes the bait and goes back and forth with them.

You can post a mild critique about aew and a nikka will post right after you like

“bytch ass fakkit Stan stooge stay talkin shyt:pachaha::heh::mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not knowing what common denominator means is wild.

he was just posting his typical vague subliminal bullshyt in that other thread and then chickened out and edited it out 2 seconds later :mjlol:

His boy came into the thread trying to start shyt, got caught in a lie and then ran to him for help and he left him hanging :heh: that's 2 of his flunkies that got bushed :russ:

See what I mean.... total losers :mjlol:

Point proven...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Didn't you get mad when a poster was snitched on for racism and then turned around and snitched on a guy because he said you should die or something like that? :dead: This is what I was told the poster said.

How pathetic and hypocritical. hahaha go back to hiding in the "stinks" thread and being afraid to post anywhere else

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Didn't you get mad when a poster was snitched on for racism and then turned around and snitched on a guy because he said you should die or something like that? :dead: This is what I was told the poster said.

How pathetic and hypocritical. hahaha go back to hiding in the "stinks" thread and being afraid to post anywhere else

I was leaving that thread alone because of how many people in there are AEW superfans like yourself who just wanted a thread of their own to follow their favorite promotion but hey if you want me to post metrics and opinions of AEW in there just say the word and they can all blame you for that :salute: