The Sunday Truce (Stannery will not be tolerated on this day)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was leaving that thread alone because of how many people in there are AEW superfans like yourself who just wanted a thread of their own to follow their favorite promotion but hey if you want me to post metrics and opinions of AEW in there just say the word and they can all blame you for that :salute:

:mjlol: You see how weird this all sounds? I don't think you do.... no self awareness. :wow:

"YoU DoN'T hAve no AwaRNeess EiTHer..." I can even predict the angle. Anyway..... carry on...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can see you're sweating that you're losing all your flunkies one by one on here :russ:

If you're talking about a poster named "Wolfpac" my suspicion is he's probably Bernie Hollywood or whatever that guys name was. But you told me no aliases exist on here so.....

And Lol @ me caring about anyone getting bushed.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
denis-cutty-denis-cutty-wise.gif

I tried :francis:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Honestly it all boils down to AEW fans that can’t take criticism of any kind some people can’t take WWE criticism well (myself)

Like you don’t have to respond to it

You don’t have to write paragraphs about why you’re opinion matters more than the others

Thread here be cool until someone criticizes something then all hell breaks loose

At the end of the day leave the tribalism to the Twitter cacs we don’t work for these companies it’s ok to not like something and voice your opinion about it we all grown here

It’s when you start with the death threats is when shyt gets out of hand