Houston
Each IG Build-A-Thot Comes With:
Pre-loaded IG Account with 10k followers
OF Links
CashApp Tag
BBL Voucher
Child Support Attorney
C-Section plugin per request
Don't forget navel removed and ironing board fake wax looking 6 pack stomach.

If this is true then these nikkas are super clowns. I mean we been knowing that about goofy ass Drake, but I'd expect better from Future....who I'm fooling no I wouldn't. They all tricks and goofs.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I doubt it’s literally over the broad.

Drake isn’t really from the culture. Drake and future are cut from two totally different clothes, so I’d bet money Drake did some disrespectful shyt, some dirty mackin, something regular nggas wouldn’t even think to do

At that point it’s not about the chick it’s about the disrespect

Ie this man wrote a note to Chris Brown ‘I’m fukkin the love of your life’ :what: That’s some shyt a normal black man would be dumbfounded by bc who tf does that

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Wars were started over bytches/jealousy/etc just because two dudes are rich and make songs you like don't make them exempt from human emotion. It's a corny emotion but shyt ain't outta the question.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Wait, there's a whole thread where I'm being told that Future hates exoticals and loves dark black women. This news can't be true, is it? :lupe:

Or maybe this is why he's suddenly mad at exoticals now. Lite brites and dem left him heartbroken. :mjlol:
Them exotics probably not enamored by any of the super trapper rhetoric he talking about. All they see is status and the price is the price.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
c00n azz simps literally go mad when their 'wifey' exotical acts like a thot :pachaha: .

Just tell these color struck simps, on what their 'wifey' material looking wife looks like. Its gonna be some racially ambiguous looking hoe.